The Thermoform Packaging Industry sales study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features including production capacities, Thermoform Packaging demand, product developments, sales revenue generation and Thermoform Packaging market outlook across the globe.
market research report by Fact.MR, (Leading business and competitive intelligence provider) on global Thermoform Packaging market sales initiates with an outlook of the market, followed by the scrutiny of the demand and consumption volumes and share and size of various end-use segments
The global thermoform packaging market is valued at US$ 45 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 75 billion by 2033, registering a CAGR of 5.2% from 2023 to 2033 (forecast period).
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
The readability score of the Thermoform Packaging market demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Thermoform Packaging market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Thermoform Packaging along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
The Key trends Analysis of Extended Thermoform Packaging market also provides dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future sales and demand of over the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- Amcor Ltd
- Mondini Spa
- Anchor Packaging, Inc
- Bemis Co., Inc
- DS Smith PLC
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- DowDuPont, Inc
- Display Pack, Inc
- Sonoco Products Company
The global market for thermoform packaging solutions is extremely competitive. Market players compete mainly based on product differentiation, cost, and services offered. Market players offer a diverse selection of items built from various materials and accessible in various shapes and sizes. They provide custom packaging products to meet unique customer needs. Furthermore, acquisitions have emerged as an integral approach used by market players to grow their customers, product variety, and geographic reach.
Moreover, many start-ups are exploring the use of bioplastics to create more environmentally friendly packaging materials.
- Aggarwal Biotech is an Indian startup specializing in agricultural compounds such as thermoplastic starch combined with several other biodegradable polymers. The compounds developed by the startup are compostable, biodegradable, and water-soluble, which aids in the reduction of marine pollution produced by plastic waste. The startup creates biopolymer compounds for use in the extrusion blowing of film for shopping bags, grocery, vegetables, fruits, and apparel packaging, as well as disposal bags, garbage bags, and agricultural films.
- Amcor plc, a prominent American-Australian worldwide packaging manufacturer, announced the opening of a new Innovative Center in Jiangyin, China, in August 2022. The center intended to provide new prospects in Asia Pacific for advanced packaging technology and more ecological packaging material solutions.
- Sonoco Products Company (Sonoco), a leading US-based packaging company, acquired Ball Metalpack, a major maker of sustainable metal packaging for food and household products and a key producer of aerosol in North America, in January 2022. The acquisition aims to extend Sonoco’s operations in packaging services for industrial and consumer products.
- Fedrigoni absorbed 70% of a NewCo in August 2021. With this new arrangement, Fedrigoni now offers inner trays for gift boxes and cases for premium items made entirely of biodegradable, thermoform, and ecologically friendly cellulose instead of plastic.
- Sealed Air Corporation announced in May 2021 that it had created a thermoforming film that beats standard thermoforming films by reducing package weight by 50% and having high abrasion resistance and anti-fog lids that promote efficiency and sustainability.
- Sonoco Product Company acquired TEQ Thermoform Engineered Quality, a global maker of medical equipment and thermoform packaging catering to the healthcare and consumer markets, in February 2021. TEQ Thermoform Engineered Quality specializes in recyclable plastic packaging, molded-pulp-fiber packaging, and thermoform plastic packaging for a variety of consumer items.
Key Segments of Thermoform Packaging Industry Research
- By Type :
- Blister Packaging
- Clamshell Packaging
- Skin Packaging
- Other Types
- By End Use :
- Food & Beverages
- Home & Personal Care
- Other End Uses
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Get Full Access of the Complete Report:
US sales Office :
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583