Precipitated barium sulphate market registered a year-on-year (YoY) growth of 3.6% in 2022, reaching a value of US$ 712.0 Mn by 2022.
White powdered precipitated barium sulphate is insoluble in both water and organic solvents. It is an inorganic substance that is employed in numerous sectors as a filler, extender, and weighing agent. Superfine Precipitated Barium Sulfate has a high refractive index and is chemically inert. Additionally, it is utilised in paints, coatings, and polymers as a white pigment. Barium sulphate and sulfuric acid are used in the precipitation procedure to create superfine precipitated barium sulphate. To obtain the desired product, the precipitated barium sulphate is subsequently filtered and dried.
Precipitated barium sulphate is utilised as an inert filler for adhesives, sealants, plastics, and rubbers as well as a white pigment for paints and coatings (including paper, plastic, and polymer applications). In ceramic glazes, it also serves as a fluxing agent. It is also utilised in toothpaste, cosmetics, and other personal care items due to its great brightness and incredibly small particle size. The inorganic compound precipitated barium sulphate has the chemical formula BaSO4. It is a crystalline white substance that is odourless and insoluble in water. The function filler precipitated barium sulphate has a low threshold for absorption. Improved pigmentation efficiency, insulation, and prevention of agglomeration and flocculation are all benefits of precipitated barium sulphate. Barium sulphate that has been precipitated has advantageous characteristics such low oil absorption, a high burning point, a long shelf life, a precise pH value, and non-toxicity. Precipitated barium sulphate is used in a variety of industry verticals as a result.
Request Sample Copy of this Report:https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/sample-request/precipitated-barium-sulphate-market/12918/
Estimating the growth rates of the demand for precipitated barium sulphate for the first half of 2022. The growing use of precipitated barium sulphate in plastics to offer corrosion resistance and the necessary surface hardness has resulted in a rise in precipitated barium sulphate sales in recent years. Due to their popularity in the electronics and automotive industries, these polymers are accelerating market expansion. Additionally, the chemical is used to enhance lead-acid batteries’ performance, which continues to be a major growth driver for the industry. Precipitated barium sulphate is appropriate for application in a variety of fields because it is chemically stable, has a wide operating temperature range, is highly dense, and adds flexibility and uniformity to products. The chemical’s temperature stability and viscosity control are also used in the production of inks and adhesives.
Global Precipitated Barium Sulphate Market: Major Players
Onmillion Nano Material
Suns Chemical & Mineral
Nippon Chemical Industry
Onmillion Nano Material
Barium & Chemicals
Global Precipitated Barium Sulphate Market: Types
Ordinary Precipitated Barium Sulphate
Modified Barium Sulphate
Nanometer Precipitated Barium Sulphate
Global Precipitated Barium Sulphate Market: Applications
Click here to get the report link for more details:https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/reports/precipitated-barium-sulphate-market/12918/
Study Objectives of this report are:
- To understand the structure of Precipitated Barium Sulphate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Precipitated Barium Sulphate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Precipitated Barium Sulphate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Precipitated Barium Sulphate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.