The global microwavable foods market stands at US$ 148 billion in 2023 , which is estimated to surpass a valuation of US$ 228 billion by the end of 2033. Global demand for microwavable foods is forecasted to increase at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2023 to 2033.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Microwavable Foods market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Microwavable Foods market.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key findings of the Microwavable Foods market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Microwavable Foods market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Microwavable Foods vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Microwavable Foods market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Microwavable Foods market.
Hectic Lifestyle of Americans Leading to Higher Microwavable Food Sales
Demand for microwavable foods in the United States was more than US$ 35.5 billion in 2022. This growth in the demand for ready-to-eat food products is attributed to the hectic lifestyle of Americans.
Sales of microwave-ready meals in Canada are expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2023 to 2033.
Key Companies Profiled
- Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Schwan’s Company
- Bellisio Foods, Inc.
- Nestle S.A.
- McCain Foods Limited
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
Prominent suppliers of microwavable foods are spending a significant amount to support their supply chain management systems. They aim to deliver quality products to consumers. Further, producers of microwavable foods adhere to the set guidelines to reduce negative environmental impacts.
Key manufacturers of microwavable foods are incorporating different strategies including agreements, new developments, etc. to generate lucrative opportunities in the market.
- In 2021, Conagra Brands Inc. launched its summer product line to provide consumers with novel single-serve microwavable meals. Conagra’s mission is to serve nutritious microwavable foods to consumers.
- In 2020, Lazy Vegan, a Dutch start-up, launched a microwavable ready-to-eat meal named The Green Curry, which is soy-free and gluten-free.
Segmentation of Microwavable Foods Market Research
- By Product :
- By Packaging Technology :
- Patterned Susceptors Technology
- New Tray-Lidding Methods
- New Cook Bag Techniques
- By Distribution Channel :
- Convenience Stores
- Online Sales Channels
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Full Access of the Complete Report:
Queries addressed in the Microwavable Foods market report:
- Why are the Microwavable Foods market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Microwavable Foods market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Microwavable Foods market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Microwavable Foods market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583