The global laundry cleaning product market is expected to reach a valuation of around US$ 88.34 Bn in 2022 and is slated to accelerate at a CAGR of 5.0% to top US$ 145 Bn by 2032. This noteworthy jump in market size is rising consumer emphasis on increasing the shelf-life of fabrics in regions like the Asia Pacific & North America.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Laundry Cleaning Product market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Laundry Cleaning Product market.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key findings of the Laundry Cleaning Product market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Laundry Cleaning Product market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Laundry Cleaning Product vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Laundry Cleaning Product market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Laundry Cleaning Product market.
Key Companies Profiled
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Church & Dwight Co, Inc.
- Unilever PLC
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kao Corporation
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- The Clorox Company
- Bombril SA
- Jyothy Laboratories
- Reward Group
- Lam Soon
- Shanghai White Cat Group
- Baoding Qilijia Daily Chemical
- Beijing Lvsan Chemistry
Companies operating in the market are focused on improving the supply chains by offering low manufacturing and transportation cost. The overall laundry care market is fragmented in nature, and sustainability is of utmost importance for existing as well as new players entering this space.
- In March 2021, Unilever announced its intention to close the washing powder factory in Warrington, United Kingdom, as consumers are switching to other alternatives, including laundry liquid and capsule detergents.
- In May 2021, consumer health and hygiene company Reckitt Benckiser (RB) announced its entry into the premium liquid laundry detergent category in India with Woolite. This is the first time RB has brought an innovative keratin-based new detergent formula, imported from Europe to India and launched exclusively on e-commerce.
- In September 2022, Fort Wayne-based Summit Brands is adding to its portfolio of laundry products. The company, which markets and distributes household cleaning products, has acquired the Zout and Fels-Naptha brands from Germany-based chemical company Henkel, though financial terms are not being disclosed.
Key Segments in Laundry Cleaning Product Industry Research
- By Product :
- Laundry Detergents
- Plant-Based Laundry Detergents
- Laundry Detergent Liquids
- Laundry Detergent Powder
- Gel Laundry Detergents
- Laundry Whiteners
- Liquid Laundry Whiteners
- Laundry Whitener Powder
- Laundry Whiteners And Brighteners
- Laundry Conditioners
- Liquid Laundry Conditioners
- Fabric Softeners
- Laundry Detergents
- By Form :
- By Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
- By Packaging :
- Bottle Packaging
- Pouch Packaging
- Carton Packaging
- By Application :
- Healthcare Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- By Region :
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Get Full Access of the Complete Report:
Queries addressed in the Laundry Cleaning Product market report:
- Why are the Laundry Cleaning Product market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Laundry Cleaning Product market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Laundry Cleaning Product market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Laundry Cleaning Product market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583