According to the recently published study by Fact.MR, the global insect growth regulators market recorded a valuation of US$ 916.99 million in 2022. Worldwide demand for insect growth regulators is forecasted to expand rapidly at a CAGR of 7.1% and reach a market size of US$ 1.95 billion by the end of 2033.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Insect Growth Regulators market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Insect Growth Regulators market.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key Companies Profiled
- McLaughlin Gormley King
- Valent USA
- Helm Agro
- Dow Chemical Company
- Sumitomo Chemical Company
- Increased Demand for Sustainable Pest Control: With a growing emphasis on sustainable and environmentally friendly pest management practices, there was an increasing demand for insect growth regulators. IGRs offer an alternative to traditional chemical pesticides, as they target specific insect life stages, minimizing harm to non-target organisms and reducing chemical residues in the environment.
- Expansion in Agriculture: The use of IGRs extended beyond traditional agriculture to horticulture, turf management, and greenhouse cultivation. This expansion was driven by the need for pest control solutions that were compatible with integrated pest management (IPM) practices.
- Biopesticides and Organic Farming: As organic farming gained popularity, IGRs were being used in organic agriculture as a key component of pest control programs, aligning with the principles of organic and sustainable farming.
- Resistance Management: Insect resistance to chemical pesticides had been a longstanding issue. IGRs were considered a valuable tool in resistance management strategies due to their unique mode of action, which targeted insect growth and development.
- Research and Development: Ongoing research and development efforts aimed to discover and develop new insect growth regulators with improved efficacy, safety profiles, and environmental compatibility.
- Combination Products: Some manufacturers were developing combination products that included IGRs along with other biopesticides or traditional pesticides to provide more comprehensive pest control solutions.
- Regulatory Changes: Regulatory agencies were updating guidelines and regulations for pesticide registration and use, which influenced the market landscape and required manufacturers to comply with evolving standards.
- Increased Awareness of Environmental Impact: Consumers and growers were becoming more aware of the environmental impact of pest control practices. IGRs were seen as a way to reduce the overall ecological footprint of pest management.
- Application in Public Health: IGRs were being used in public health programs to control disease vectors like mosquitoes and fleas, reducing the spread of diseases like malaria, dengue, and Lyme disease.
- Global Market Growth: The demand for IGRs was growing globally as awareness of their benefits spread, with emerging markets showing significant potential for expansion.
- Collaboration and Partnerships: Companies in the IGR industry were forming strategic collaborations and partnerships to expand their product portfolios, distribution networks, and research capabilities.
- Online Sales Channels: The availability of IGRs through online sales channels was on the rise, making it easier for growers and pest control professionals to access these products.
New developments, strengthening supply chain management systems, providing quality products, maintaining product standards, etc., are key functional areas of industry players.
Prominent manufacturers of insect growth regulators are concentrating on developing products to stop the growth of different insects at earlier stages only. Therefore, they are constantly upgrading and innovating solutions for multiple purposes. Key companies are venturing into the insect growth regulators landscape, offering products from conventional chitin synthesis inhibitors to new anti-juvenile hormone agents.
For instance :
- In 2021, Bayer launched Vayego 200 SC. It is a new multi-faceted insecticide that deals effectively against caterpillars and matches the requirements of modern farmers for diverse protection.
- In April 2019, Syngenta announced that their newly launched insect growth regulators have a fresh mode of action to address the issue of malarial vectors.
Segmentation of Insect Growth Regulators Industry Research
- By Type :
- Chitin Synthesis
- Juvenile Hormone Analogs & Mimics
- By Form :
- By Application :
- Agriculture & Gardens
- Commercial Pest Control
- Livestock Pest Control
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Full Access of the Complete Report:
Queries addressed in the Insect Growth Regulators market report:
- Why are the Insect Growth Regulators market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Insect Growth Regulators market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Insect Growth Regulators market?
- What are the underlying micro-macroeconomic factors affecting the global Insect Growth Regulators market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583