Global cutlery sales are expected reach US$ 10 Bn by 2031, experiencing nearly 2x growth compared to 2021. While Fact.MR still expects the cutlery market to grow slightly, however, the overall five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) remains positive at 6.3%.
Market expansion is expected to be driven by increasing demand for organic, sustainable products derived from wheat stalks and other edible materials. Growing demand for cutlery in the kitchen and dining room raises the need for innovative and fashionable cutleries in the market.
Analysis on Market Size Evaluation
The market has been analyzed for each segment in terms of volume (‘000 Units) and value (US$ Mn).
Estimates at global and regional levels for cutlery are available in terms of “US$ Mn” for value and in “‘000 Units” for volume. A Y-o-Y growth contrast on prominent market segments, along with market attractiveness evaluation, has been incorporated in the report. Furthermore, absolute dollar opportunity analysis of all the segments adds prominence to the report. Absolute dollar opportunity plays a crucial role in assessing the level of opportunity that a manufacturer/distributor can look to achieve, along with identifying potential resources, considering the sales and distribution perspective in the global cutlery market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5201
Key Segments Covered
- Soup Spoons
- Other Cutlery
- Cutlery for Food Service Outlets
- Cutlery for HoReCa
- Cutlery for Institutional Food Services
- Cutlery for Residential Usage
- Cutlery for Other End Uses
- Cutlery through Direct Sales
- Cutlery through Modern Trade
- Cutlery through Specialty Stores
- Cutlery through Online Retail
- Cutlery through Other Sales Channels
Inspected Assessment on Regional Segments
Key sections have been elaborated in the report, which have helped deliver projections on regional markets. These chapters include regional macros (political, economic, and business environment outlook), which are expected to have a momentous influence on the growth of the cutlery market during the forecast period.
Country-specific valuation on demand for cutlery has been offered for each region, along with market scope estimates and forecasts, price index, and impact analysis of the dynamics of prominence in regions and countries. For all regional markets, Y-o-Y growth estimates have also been incorporated in the report.
Detailed breakup in terms of value & volume for emerging countries has also been included in the report.
In-depth Analysis on Competition Analysis
The report sheds light on leading manufacturers of cutlery, along with their detailed profiles. Essential and up-to-date data related to market performers who are principally engaged in offering cutlery has been brought with the help of a detailed dashboard view. Market share analysis and comparison of prominent players provided in the report permits report readers to take preemptive steps in advancing their businesses.
Company profiles have been included in the report, which include essentials such as product portfolios and key strategies, along with all-inclusive SWOT analysis on each player. Company presence is mapped and presented through a matrix for all the prominent players, thus providing readers with actionable insights, which helps in thoughtfully presenting the market status, and predicting the competition level in the cutlery domain.
To remain competitive and expand their market presence, market players engage in mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and the development of new products.
- On December 14, 2020, Pharrell designed a cutlery set from recycled CDs. In partnership with Pharrell Williams, design and tech company Pentatonic created reusable, portable cutlery sets made out of CDs by collaborating with the creative collective I am Other.
- A new eco-friendly cutlery set has been released on November 27, 2020, called the Linden Portable Cutlery Set. Featuring a fork, knife, two spoons of different sizes, a pair of chopsticks, and two spoons. This convenient set features everything you need to enjoy virtually any meal out of the house.
Key Companies Profiled
- Cambridge Silversmiths
- Crate and Barrel
- A. Henckels
- Kate spade
- Multifunction Tools and Knives
- Hunting and Survival Knives
- Zwilling JA Henkels
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583