In 2014, the global production of paper and cardboard was approximately 407 Mn metric tons. Major share in the production of paper was accounted by packaging paper, graph paper and writing paper. The writing papers are used in the production of end use products such books, magazines, photocopying and others.
Writing paper are also used in many official works. Writing papers are customizable as per requirement and are available in various types, sizes and quality. Moreover the writing papers are a renewable resource, and the recovery is essential within the paper industry. Writing paper, among many other materials, has one of the highest recycling rates. In 2013-14 around 233 Mn metric tons of recovered paper was collected globally.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The readability score of the Writing Paper Market Demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Writing Paper market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Writing Paper along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
Prominent suppliers of Writing Paper are investing in strengthening their supply chain The regional demand for writing paper varies across the world. North America is a significant region for paper production, especially in the U.S. The U.S. is also a substantial exporter of paper. North America, however, has the world’s highest per capita consumption of paper globally. The US is one of the largest paper producing countries in the world. Asia-Pacific region has doubled the production of packaging and writing paper since the last decade.
China is the world’s major paper and paperboard consumer in the world, using more than 103 Mn metric tons of paper annually. Japan is also a critical region for the production of the paper. Singapore and Hong-Kong are the major importers of packaging and writing paper as well as re-exporters of packaging and writing paper. Germany is the critical region for the importing and exporting of writing paper.
Prominent players operating in the writing paper market are:
- International Paper
- Oji Paper Company
- Nippon Paper Group, Inc.
- APP (Asia Pulp and Paper)
- SCA (Svenska Cellulosa AB)
- STORA ENSO
- UPM (UPM-Kymmene)
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study
Writing Paper Market Segmentation
Segmented on the basis of end-use areas as:
Segmented on the basis of end-use application as:
- Photocopying and printing purposes
Segmented on the basis of quality of writing paper as:
- Wood containing, light-weight paper (LWC)
- Super-calendered or calendered paper (SC)
- Archival paper
Segmented on the basis of region as:
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS & Russia
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
The writing paper market is poised for evolution rather than extinction. Several trends and factors indicate a promising future:
- Sustainability: Environmental consciousness has spurred the development of eco-friendly writing paper. Recycled, tree-free, and sustainably sourced paper options are gaining popularity.
- Digital Integration: Some writing paper products now incorporate technology, such as smart pens and notebooks that digitize handwritten notes for easy storage and sharing.
- Customization: Personalization and customization continue to be a driving force, with individuals and businesses seeking unique and branded writing paper products.
- Artisanal and Handcrafted: The appreciation for handcrafted goods is influencing the market, with a growing demand for artisanal and bespoke writing paper.
- Education and Creativity: As the importance of creativity and critical thinking in education is recognized, the use of writing paper in schools may experience a resurgence.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583