Normally, people think that Pink City is not worth it in terms of tourism, but actually, this is the biggest mistake which people will make in their lives. Jaipur is the perfect ultimate holiday destination if you are interested in enjoying the lavish doors of grand imperial architecture on your trip. Located primarily in Rajasthan, this place comes with a good number of benefits for everyone and ultimately provides people with the optimum combination of rich heritage with culture and history. Following are some of the best things that you should do in Jaipur after booking your room in Lalit in Jaipur:
- Visiting the Amber Fort: This is very well located on the rocky hill and ultimately is a very iconic place which will provide you with majestic architecture. Visiting this place personally is definitely a perfect experience in itself, which will definitely be helpful in making the entire moment very spectacular. Another very interesting thing that you should do over here is to watch the light and sound show which is held here every evening which will be bringing history very much alive in a very amazing manner.
- Cycling your way to the Nahargarh Fort: This concept will provide you with the double element of fun in the form of cycling as well as visiting the Nahargarh Fort. No doubt this is a very important vintage location, but we definitely will be able to provide you with the worth of benefits once you visit over here. It is advisable to plan your trip in such a manner that you can easily enjoy the magical Sunset view of the city, which will be perfectly presented in the different shades of orange. So, if you are interested in digging deeper into the element of orange sunset, then definitely visiting this place is a good idea.
- Soaking Into the Opulence of the City Palace: This is one of the most important things that you can easily carry out in this particular city because the component of structure over here will definitely serve as the residence of the royal family of Jaipur even today. This place comes with the best combination of courtyard, garden, temple, entrance gate and other associated aspects, which will be basically a treasure in itself. This place also houses the Maharaja Sawai MAN Singh II Museum, which very well provides you with accessibility to the best-in-class options of Royal garments.
- Visiting the timeless beauty of Hawa Mahal: The most famous landmark of the city of Jaipur, Hawa Mahal is basically a place which comes with 953 small windows and perfectly dissembles the honeycomb hive. This place has been specifically designed for the royal ladies in the past so that they can witness the everyday life and festivals which have been celebrated outside on the streets without being noticed by the public.
- Discovering the world of astronomy at Jantar Mantar: If you are a fascinating lover of astronomy, then definitely you should visit this place because it will be heaven for you. This particular ancient astronomical observatory is the place where you will definitely have the determination of the time with the help of sundials. This place comes with 18 other architectural astronomical instruments, which were used for multiple purposes, including the forecasting of the sunrise and the sunset. Discovery of the location of the polestar in this particular case, along with other celestial bodies, is also very easy and ultimately provides you with many benefits.
- Capturing the splendid view of the Jal Mahal: There is no doubt that the Jal Mahal is basically a very important vendor of archaeology in itself because it was built in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. This place is a five-storey building which has been perfectly submerged into the water and ultimately is perfectly floating on the lake’s surface. Entry to this particular place is restricted, but you can easily take a boat ride to enjoy the close view of this particular standing structure.
- Visiting the Albert Hall Museum: If you are interested in getting deeper into the historical perspective of the city, then definitely stepping into the famous Albert Hall Museum is a good idea so that you can witness the rich heritage and history of India through the treasure of artefacts. The major attraction of this particular city is the Egyptian mummy possessed by it.
- Spending the day at Jaipur: If you are interested in getting involved in the lush greenery and tranquil surroundings along with the rich composition of the wildlife, visiting this place is a good idea because the trip to the zoo will be definitely helpful in providing you with the perfect opportunity of spending the time in between nature and the wonderful creations.
- Visiting Birla Mandir: Birla Mandir, all the Laxmi Narayan Temple, is one of the most important places in the city of Jaipur, which ultimately helps in defining the overall landscape. The spectacular white marble over here will be standing against the background of lush green trees, making it a soothing sight for the human eyes. The look will be enhanced when people visit it in the evening because it will be perfectly illuminated.
In addition to the points mentioned above, if you are interested in satisfying the shopaholic inside you, visiting Jaipur’s markets is definitely a good idea. In this case, you will be able to enjoy accessibility to the best possible options of footwear, camel leather items, handicrafts, jewellery and other associated ethnic items, which you will cherish forever. Hence, planning your trip to the city of Jaipur and considering hotel options like Lalit in Jaipur is a good place to stay so that everybody can have the perfect experience and ultimately will be able to treat themselves to the authentic Rajasthani culture. In this case, you will be able to enjoy the best level of satisfaction, especially with the taste buds and the overall travelling cravings.