The global whipping cream market is estimated to be valued at US$ 8.1 billion in 2023 and reach a valuation of US$ 14.6 billion by the end of 2033, expanding at a CAGR of 6% from 2023 to 2033.
Cream is a dairy product composed of milk and a specified amount of saturated fat. It can add flavor to various dishes ranging from bitter to sweet and salty to spicy. Cream is a versatile ingredient used in many food items such as cream bases, stews, puddings, soups, cakes, ice creams, and sauces.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global whipping cream market is estimated to advance at a CAGR of 6% from 2023 to 2033.
- The market is forecasted to reach a value of US$ 14.6 billion by 2033.
- Sales of whipping cream are estimated to be valued at US$ 8.1 billion in 2023.
- The Canadian is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.9% through 2033.
- Sales of whipping cream in Germany are anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2023 to 2033.
“Rising consumption of pies, ice creams, cupcakes, hot chocolate milkshakes, sundaes, waffles, puddings, and cheesecake is estimated to propel the sales of whipping cream for decorative purposes,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key manufacturers of whipping cream are investing in enhancing their supply chain management to deliver high-quality products to end-users and comply with regulations set by governing bodies for quality control and environmental impact.
leading suppliers in the market include Conagra Brands, Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd., Nestle SA, The Kraft Heinz Company, Westland Co-operative Dairy Co., Ltd., Arla Foods AMBA, The Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company Limited, and Land O’Lakes.
Product innovations, such as the launch of vegan, organic, and sugar-free whipping cream in new flavors like cinnamon, rose, and mango, are fueling the growth of the whipping cream market. Additionally, consumers’ rising disposable income and the easy availability of whipping cream through online retail channels are expected to complement market expansion. Increasing demand for light whipping cream, with a fat content of 30% to 36%, is attributed to growing health consciousness.
Segmentation of Whipping Cream Industry Research:
- By Product :
- By Application :
- By Distribution Channel :
- Warehouse Clubs
- Variety Stores
- Department Stores
- Online Retail
- Convenience Stores
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialist Retailers
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global whipping cream market for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study divulges essential insights into the market on the basis of product (dairy, non-dairy), application (B2B, B2C), and distribution channel (warehouse clubs, variety stores, department stores, online retail, convenience stores, supermarkets & hypermarkets, specialist retailers, others), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the MEA).
Key Questions Covered in the Whipping Cream Market Report
- What is the projected value of the Whipping Cream Market in 2023?
- At what rate will the global Whipping Cream Market grow until 2033?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth in the Whipping Cream Market?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global Whipping Cream Market during 2023 to 2033?
- Which are the factors driving the Whipping Cream Market during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Whipping Cream Market during the forecast period?
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583