Worldwide sales of produce packaging trays are expected to evolve at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2023 to 2033. Presently, the global produce packaging trays market is valued at US$ 3 billion and is projected to reach a market size of US$ 4.7 billion by 2033.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Produce Packaging Trays market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Produce Packaging Trays market.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key findings of the Produce Packaging Trays market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Produce Packaging Trays market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Produce Packaging Trays vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Produce Packaging Trays market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Produce Packaging Trays market.
The market for produce packaging trays is highly fragmented and competitive, with various local and regional competitors. Marketing tactics used by key companies include mergers and acquisitions, expansions, collaborations, and partnerships.
- Kari-Out Company invested approximately $10 million in sustainable paper packaging in April 2022. The company intends to use this to expand its production capacity at its Specialty Quality Packaging (SQP) facility in New York. Kari-Out makes paper food trays, eco boxes, and a variety of other paper-based items. This effort by the company is expected to meet the rising consumer demand for food paper trays.
- In April 2022, Mondi Group, a multinational firm in packaging and paper, introduced a line of fit-for-purpose packaging solutions branded Grow&Go for protecting and shipping fresh produce. The Grow&Go line provides logistical benefits such as space savings provided by palletized flat corrugated packing. All packaging solutions are properly stackable and strong enough to prevent damage and waste during assembly and filling. These are available for a variety of applications, including big bulk shipments, light fruit and vegetable assortments for on-shelf display, and many others. The entire Grow&Go portfolio is composed completely of paper and meets food contact regulations.
- Printpack announced the debut of their preserve range of breathable laminated film for fresh produce in August 2021, which has been pre-qualified by the How2Recycle group.
- In June 2021, WestRock Company, a leading manufacturer of specialized paper and packaging solutions, announced the extension of its produce packaging and the launch of the EverGrow Collection. This new line is constructed from sustainably sourced wood fiber, which is recyclable and contributes to the company’s goal of reducing waste and developing a 100% recyclable, reusable, and compostable product range.
Key Segments of Produce Packaging Trays Industry Research
- By Type :
- Cardboard Trays
- Plastic Trays
- By Application :
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Poultry Products
- By End Use :
- Retail Stores
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Get Full Access of Complete Report:
Queries addressed in the Produce Packaging Trays market report:
- Why are the Produce Packaging Trays market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Produce Packaging Trays market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Produce Packaging Trays market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Produce Packaging Trays market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583