The global power distribution module market is set to surpass a valuation of US$ 4,556.4 million in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 7.1% to reach US$ 9,057.19 million by the end of 2032.
Intelligent power distribution module growing with the highest CAGR and account for more than 1/4th revenue by the end of 2022. The global power distribution module market is expected to witness exponential growth in successive years, this is mainly due to the increasing demand in the construction, automobile, and marine industries. Power distribution modules (PDM) in automotive vehicles help distribute electric power which is transferred from the main source to a variety of different vehicle parts operating on electricity.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
- In terms of product, sealed power distribution module is expected to retain the dominance through 2021 & beyond
- While OEMs are expected to be dominant, aftersales market is poised to expand at 5.5% CAGR
- United States is expected to be the epicenter for power distribution module market
- Higher rate of adoption of advanced technologies to accelerate the PDM sales across India
- China is anticipated to be one of the most lucrative market, reaching valuation of nearly US$ 1.1 Bn by 2030-end
- Australia is expected to emerge as a potential market backed by the increased demand from automotive sector
- Germany and UK expected to witness remarkable growth of over 6.5% CAGR, leading the European PDM market
Prominent manufacturers of the air purifying systems industry worldwide such as Curtis Wright, Littlefuse Inc., Lear Corporation, Eaton Corporation, GEP Power Products, MTA S.p.A etc are putting emphasis on launching products that are advanced in technology and are employing marketing strategies such as partnership and collaboration with small and big market players to increase production capacities, improve market reach and thus more market share.
In 2020, a company named Littlefuse expanded its DCN line series of high voltage direct current contactors. This will help reduce coil power and help with high voltage relay switching, which would result in efficient power distribution for vehicles.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of power distribution module positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Segmentation of Power Distribution Module Industry Research:
· By Product Type :
- Fuse Only
· By Current Rating :
- 0-100 Amp
- 100-200 Amp
- Above 200 Amp
· By Application :
- Construction Equipment
- Agriculture Vehicles
- Trucks and Buses
- Power Sports
- Industrial Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
· By Sales Channel:
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Power Distribution Module make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Power Distribution Module Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583