Pets have become an integral part of families across the world and their well-being is a rising concern among owners owing to their busy lifestyle. The growing concern for the health of pets has resulted in a surge in pet service products, as a result the demand for pet feeders has increased.
Conventional pet feeders were used to serve food to pets in the past. Of late there are automatic and smart pet feeders available in the market, which enables pet owners to feed their pet with different type of food at specific time of the day without being present physically.
Pet owners are unable to spend quality time with their pets due to lack of time caused by hectic lifestyle. This leads to increase in demand for pet feeders and mainly smart and automatic pet feeders.
Ownership of pets has increased in the past decade, aiding the evolution of feeding accessories. The pet feeder market is expected to record high growth rate during the coming years.
Customers living in digitized homes are increasingly demanding the upgradation of automatic and smart pet feeder. These feeders are gaining popularity as they are equipped with technology to connect end users with their pets using mobile devices or with built in cameras.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For A Brochure –
Market segmentation of Pet feeders:
The pet feeder market can be segmented by materials used, pet feeder type, sales channel, and region.
On the basis of the material used, the pet feeder market can be segmented into stainless steel, ceramic, plastic, rubber.
On the basis of sales channel, the pet feeder market can be segmented into conventional stores, specialty stores, direct to customer channel and online stores.
On the basis of type, the pet feeder market can be segmented as conventional pet feeder, smart pet feeder and automatic pet feeder.
On the basis of type of region, the pet feeder market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Regional Analysis and Forecast
Further, this Pet Feeder Sales research study analyses Pet Feeder market size, production, consumption and its advancement trends at global, regional, and country level and covers following region in its scope:
On the basis of geography pet feeder market can be divided into North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand), Middle East and Africa. Latin America has the highest number of pets, so it is expected to be the largest market for the pet feeders.
Also, people in Latin America are extremely busy, which in turn increases the possibility of becoming the biggest market for smart pet feeders and automatic pet feeders.
Asia pacific is also a large market for pet feeders as the number of pets in Asia pacific has increased over the years, which creates tremendous opportunity for pet feeder manufacturers.
Emerging trends in pet feeders is expected to serve the increasing number of pet owners in this region. Implementation of government policies for better care of pets in emerging countries, such as India and China, is expected to drive the demand and create significant prospects for market during the forecast period.
A vast portion of European population own pets and around 45% of UK’s population has a pet, which in turn creates a huge demand for pet feeders.
Competitive Landscape Analysis On Pet Feeder Market:
To provide decision-makers with credible insights on their competitive landscape, the Pet Feeder industry research report includes detailed Pet Feeder market competitive landscape analysis.
The competitive landscape analysis for Pet Feeder Market includes detailed profiles of Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players. The respective market share of Pet Feeder manufacturers is provided so business leaders can understand the market scenario.
Prominent players in the pet feeders are Feed and Go, Jempet, Petnet, CleverPet, Poppy, RolliTron, Nibbles, Petwant, Petreat, and Relenty. Pet feeder manufacturers are currently focusing on product innovation, such as smart pet feeder with an inbuilt camera and automatic pet feeder, which will use programmable timers that allows the user to dispense the right amount of feed at right time.
Overall it can be established that growth of pet feeders market seems to be promising in the coming years and new products like smart pet feeders and automatic feeders are expected to help more people take care of their pets
Get Full Access of Complete Report:
A few focus points of this Research are given below:
- Give a deep-dive analysis of the key operational strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, R&D strategies, localization strategies, production capabilities, and sales performance of various companies
- Provide an overview of the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning -Discuss the role of technology companies in partnerships
- Explore the regional sales activities
- Analyze the Pet Feeder market size and giving the forecast for current and future Contraceptives Market during the forecast 2018–2028
- Analyze the competitive factors, competitors’ Pet Feeder market shares, product capabilities, and Pet Feeder Market supply chain structures.
- In-depth analysis of various Pet Feeder Market insights, namely, Pet Feeder Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of key factors that are expected to drive the Demand of Pet Feeder market. This study also provides a detailed overview of the opportunities along with the current trends observed in the Sales of Pet Feeder market.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583