The global blister and other high visibility packaging market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% and reach a valuation of US$ 95 billion by 2033, up from US$ 50 billion in 2023.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key findings of the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market.
The market for blister and other high visibility packaging solutions is moderately competitive. However, market competitiveness is projected to increase due to increased consumer awareness and the necessity for highly visible packaging. Moreover, many startups are entering the market with innovative and sustainable packaging materials.
- In conjunction with America Recycles Day in November 2021, Amcor Rigid Packaging (ARP) revealed a technological development that will allow billions of small bottles to be recycled. ARP, recognized for its recyclable packaging, is constantly looking for methods to boost the amount of material that makes it through the recycling process.
- Printex Transparent Packaging, a Canadian plastic packaging manufacturer, developed a line of fully PCR polyethylene terephthalate (PET) clear boxes in October 2021. The Eco-PET 100 boxes are supposed to be a suitable replacement for virgin PET and can be recycled several times.
- Amcor began a new project in August 2021, constructing two new sites in Asia and Europe to complement current innovation centers in North America.
- Amcor debuted AmSky, the world’s first recyclable PE-based capsule blister pack and thermoformed tablet, in May 2021. Amcor has designed a new, recyclable solution that enhances the whole recycling process while keeping all of the features of pre-existing blister packaging by removing the PVC. The new packaging is designed to comply with the strict standards of highly specialized and regulated pharmaceutical packaging, such as child resistance and senior citizen friendly. Based on an investigation by the company’s proprietary ASSET lifecycle assessment tool, accredited by the Carbon Trust, AmSky delivers a 70% reduction in carbon footprint when compared to market packaging options.
Key Segments of Blister and Other High Visibility Packaging Industry Research
- By Product :
- Carded Blister Packaging
- Clamshell Packaging
- Windowed Packaging
- Skin Packaging
- Other High Visibility Packaging
- By Application :
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Goods
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Get Full Access of the Complete Report:
Queries addressed in the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market report:
- Why are the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Automotive Catalytic Converter Devicess market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583