The global insoluble dietary fiber market currently holds a value of US$ 2.8 billion in 2023 and is poised to reach a sales revenue of US$ 6.6 billion by the conclusion of 2033. Over the next decade, there is a projected substantial increase in insoluble dietary fiber demand, with an impressive anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9%.
One of the primary driving factors behind this growth is the rising health consciousness and a growing emphasis on fitness. The world has seen a significant surge in health issues such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disorders, among others, prompting substantial shifts in global consumer dietary preferences.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key findings of the Insoluble Dietary Fiber market study:
- The report provides a present market outlook on Insoluble Dietary Fiber. Additionally, the Insoluble Dietary Fiber market share is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period.
- Regional breakdown of the Insoluble Dietary Fiber market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Insoluble Dietary Fiber vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Insoluble Dietary Fiber market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Insoluble Dietary Fiber market.
- Insoluble Dietary Fiber price, market share, and Trends forecast for assessment period 2023-2033
Major insoluble dietary fiber manufacturers are focusing on expanding their product portfolio by launching new products that are allowing them to expand their sales potential and gain a competitive advantage over other market players.
- In May 2022, the ORIJEN® Pet Food Team announced the launch of premium dog food ORIJEN AMAZING GRAINS™. The new pet food is loaded with insoluble and soluble dietary fiber, prebiotics, and probiotics to support better digestion in pets.
- In June 2020, Ingredion Incorporated, an American ingredient provider announced the launch of a new insoluble dietary fiber in the United States. NOVELOSE® 3490 is an insoluble dietary fiber that is classified as a type 4 resistant starch and is derived from tapioca. The new product can be used extensively in bakery and snack products and is approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
How Will Demand for Insoluble Dietary Fiber Increase in the U.S.?
Demand for insoluble dietary fiber is expected to increase in the U.S. in the coming years due to several factors. Firstly, there is a growing trend among consumers towards healthy and natural food products. Insoluble dietary fiber is a key component of a healthy diet and can help promote digestive health and prevent certain diseases, such as colon cancer. As consumers become more aware of the health benefits of fiber-rich diets, demand for insoluble dietary fiber is likely to increase. Secondly, the U.S. population is aging, and as people age, they may experience digestive problems and require more fiber in their diet. This could lead to increased demand for insoluble dietary fiber products.
Thirdly, the rise in demand for functional foods, such as those fortified with fiber, is also expected to contribute to the growth of the insoluble dietary fiber market in the U.S. Functional foods are those that provide health benefits beyond basic nutrition and are becoming increasingly popular among health-conscious consumers. Finally, the U.S. government has set guidelines for daily fiber intake, and many Americans do not meet these guidelines. This presents an opportunity for companies in the insoluble dietary fiber market to offer products that can help consumers meet their daily fiber requirements.
Key Segments of Insoluble Dietary Fiber Industry Research:
- By Product Type :
- Resistant Starch
- Chitosan & Chitin
- By Source :
- Grains & Cereals
- Citrus Fruits
- Exotic Fruits
- By Application :
- Dietary Supplements & Pharmaceuticals
- Beverages & Functional Food
- Pet Food
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market Outlook Report of Insoluble Dietary Fiber include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Insoluble Dietary Fiber market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table, which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Insoluble Dietary Fiber market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583