The Latest Study Published by HTF MI Research on the “Cloud Discovery’’ evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2029. The Cloud Discovery market study includes significant research data and evidence to be a practical resource document for managers and analysts, industry experts, and other key people to have an easily accessible and self-analyzed study to help understand market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and upcoming challenges as well as information about the competitors. Some of the Major Companies covered in this Research are Alien Vault (United States), ASG Technologies (United States), BMC Software (United States), Certero (United States), Cipher Cloud (United States), Cisco Systems (United States), Connect Wise (United States), Kmicro (United States), Manage Engine (United States), McAfee (United States), Movere (United States), Nephos Technologies (United Kingdom), NetSkope (United States), Nuvalo (United States), Perpetuuiti (Singapore), Puppet (United States), Qualys (United States), ScienceLogic (United States), VArmour (United States), Virima Technologies (United States), WhiteHat Security (United States).
Cloud discovery is a process that helps organizations to identify, classify, and assess cloud services used by their employees or customers. The cloud discovery market is driven by the growing adoption of cloud-based services and the need for organizations to manage and secure their cloud environments.
The global Cloud Discovery market size was valued at USD 1.04 Billion in 2023 and is expected to hit around USD 3.63 Billion by 2029, progressing with a compound annual growth rate of 15.99% from 2023 to 2029.
Click to Get a Latest version of the SAMPLE Study (Including Full TOC, Table and figures) @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/sample-report/global-cloud-discovery-market
Qualitative Insights from the Study
- Rising concerns about cloud security and data privacy
- Growing adoption of multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Development of cloud discovery solutions for new cloud technologies and services
Book Latest Edition of Global Cloud Discovery Market Study @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/buy-now?format=3&report=951
Market Scope / Segment Breakdown
Global Cloud Discovery market has been analyzed on various dimensions that include market sizing and share analysis in dollar terms as well as by volume* and price. The segments included in the market study are mentioned below which has been reviewed both qualitatively and quantitatively.
Based on the type, the market is bifurcated as Solution and Services, and On the basis of application, the market is divided as BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecommunication and IT, Retail and Consumer Goods.
The report covers information regarding the competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global Cloud Discovery market. Some of the players that are profiled in the study are Alien Vault (United States), ASG Technologies (United States), BMC Software (United States), Certero (United States), Cipher Cloud (United States), Cisco Systems (United States), Connect Wise (United States), Kmicro (United States), Manage Engine (United States), McAfee (United States), Movere (United States), Nephos Technologies (United Kingdom), NetSkope (United States), Nuvalo (United States), Perpetuuiti (Singapore), Puppet (United States), Qualys (United States), ScienceLogic (United States), VArmour (United States), Virima Technologies (United States), WhiteHat Security (United States) etc.
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share, and growth rate of the following regions:
- The Middle East and Africa(South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Egypt, etc.)
- North America(United States, Mexico & Canada)
- South America(Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, etc.)
- Europe(Turkey, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia).
Do you Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @: https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/enquiry-before-buy/global-cloud-discovery-market
- To define and describe the Cloud Discovery segmented by product & service, by application, by end-user, and by region.
- To estimate and forecast the Cloud Discovery by value in USD Billion.
- To estimate and forecast the market size for various segments with regard to Region Name.
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies.
- To analyze the market situation with regard to industry trends, prospects, and contribution to the total market by identifying the high-growth segments of the Cloud Discovery and providing the competitive landscape.
- To provide industry attractiveness with the help of various tools such as Porter’s five force analysis and the PESTEL analysis.
FIVE FORCES & PESTLE ANALYSIS:
In order to better understand Cloud Discovery market conditions five forces analysis is conducted that includes the Bargaining power of buyers, Bargaining power of suppliers, Threat of new entrants, Threat of substitutes, and Threat of rivalry.
- Political (Political policy and stability as well as trade, fiscal, and taxation policies)
- Economical (Interest rates, employment or unemployment rates, raw material costs, and foreign exchange rates)
- Social (Changing family demographics, education levels, cultural trends, attitude changes, and changes in lifestyles)
- Technological (Changes in digital or mobile technology, automation, research, and development)
- Legal (Employment legislation, consumer law, health, and safety, international as well as trade regulation and restrictions)
- Environmental (Climate, recycling procedures, carbon footprint, waste disposal, and sustainability)
Get Detailed TOC and Overview of Report @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/report/global-cloud-discovery-market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions like North America, LATAM, Europe, or Southeast Asia.
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting is uniquely positioned to empower and inspire with research and consulting services to empower businesses with growth strategies, by offering services with extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events, and experience that assist in decision-making.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Phone: +1 434 322 0091