By 2032, sales of adjustable beds and mattresses are anticipated to be valued at US$ 16.26 billion, growing at a CAGR of about 9% from 2022 to 2032.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, individuals are spending more time at home, which has prompted them to renovate and update their furniture. People frequently lack sleep due to back pain, inadequate lumbar support, and rigid spine curvature; this has contributed to product sales in addition to working from home and night shifts. Since people spent more time traveling and discovering new things after the pandemic than they did staying at home, the hospitality industry benefited.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:
One tactic used by hoteliers to entice more guests is the remodelling of hotels and restaurants, which has resulted in a sharp rise in retail furniture sales. Throughout the projected period, the adjustable beds category is expected to maintain its dominance. This section includes single and double beds of various sizes. In 2022, North America accounted for the highest portion of global revenue because to the rise in back pain cases, particularly among the ageing population worldwide.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, adjustable beds are expected to dominate the international market with a maximum share of more than 50%.
- Residential is anticipated to hold a market share of more than 77% of the adjustable bed and mattress market globally in 2022.
- In terms of distribution method, offline distribution will rule the world market in 2022, accounting for 70% of total revenue.
- With a maximum revenue share of more than 38% in 2022, North America is anticipated to lead the global business.
- In 2022, the market share for adjustable beds and mattresses is anticipated to be 30% in Asia Pacific.
Growing demand for furniture and furnishings such as adjustable bed bases and bed sets, increasing adoption of smart adjustable bed bases and bed sets, growing demand for multi-functional adjustable bed bases, rising levels of disposable income among the population, and growing preferences in the residential and commercial sectors to improve the aesthetics of in
Key players operating in the global adjustable beds & mattress market include Amerisleep, Boyd Sleep, Ergomotion, Glideaway, Leggett & Platt, Inc., Serta, Inc., Southerland Sleep, Tempur Sealy International, Inc., The Sleepwell Company, Sealy Technology LLC, Sleep Number Corp.
- For instance, Wakefit company offers a 100-day in-house trial period for a mattress, which allows the consumers to examine and see whether the product is worth the price based on quality, firmness, sagging period, or if they experience any backache issues.
- Amerisleep, another key player in the adjustable beds and mattress market offers mattresses in different sizes along with manufacturing bedding and different beds for various end-user industries.
Major Adjustable beds and mattress Service Providers:
- Boyd Sleep
- Leggett & Platt, Inc.
- Serta, Inc.
- Southerland Sleep
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
- The Sleepwell Company
- Sealy Technology LLC
- Sleep Number Corp.
According to a survey conducted by The Good Body in 2022, Around 80 million working Americans, or 50% of the population, report having annual back pain symptoms. Manufacturers are introducing innovative technologies incorporated into various beds & mattress designs while providing good utility. Modern mattress technology and individual sleep goals can be aligned owing to developments in mattresses like AirFoamTM. People are making better decisions with their bedding systems as a result of their increased awareness of the link between sleep quality and quality of life. Thus, developments in the production process are a top priority of the key industry players.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solution:
Key Segments Profiled in the Adjustable Beds and Mattress Industry Survey
- Adjustable Beds
- Adjustable Mattress
- Memory Foam
- Latex Foam
- Adjustable Beds
- Distribution Channel:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
More Valuable Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the adjustable beds and mattress market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of Product (Adjustable Beds and adjustable mattress), Distribution Channel (online and offline), end user (residential and non-residential) & across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583