According to a recent Fact.MR analysis, the worldwide interactive kiosks market is expected to achieve a valuation of US$ 27.4 Bn in 2022 and expand at an outstanding CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2032.
The market grew at a 4.4% annual rate between 2017 and 2021, and Fact.MR sees substantial potential due to reasons such as the increased use of self-checkouts.
The rapid adoption of self-service technologies in the retail sector is fuelling interactive kiosk sales. Self-service kiosks are electronic devices that are application-based and can significantly improve operational efficiency. Since a result, the market is expected to be worth US$ 9 billion by 2032, as such items are viewed as a business tool that can effectively modernise.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7070
Key Segments Covered in the Interactive Kiosk Industry Analysis
- Bank Kiosks
- Vending Kiosks
- Self-service Kiosks
- Integration & Deployment
- Managed Services
- Indoor Interactive Kiosks
- Outdoor Interactive Kiosks
- 17”–32” Display Interactive Kiosks
- Above 32” Display Interactive Kiosks
By End User
- Interactive Kiosks for Retail
- Interactive Kiosks for Healthcare
- Interactive Kiosks for Banking & Financial Services
- Interactive Kiosks for Food & Beverages
- Interactive Kiosks for Governments
- Interactive Kiosks for Transportation
- Interactive Kiosks for Hospitality
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Hardware segment is expected to remain the most attractive and likely to witness sales of US$ 22.6 Bn by 2032.
- Based on type, vending kiosks are anticipated to be the most lucrative with a market share of 42% by 2032
- Based on the region, demand for interactive kiosks is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% and 5.4% in the Middle East & Africa and Europe, respectively, over the forecast period.
- Together, North America and Europe represented over 63% of overall market share in 2021.
- The market in East Asia is valued at US$ 4.5 Bn at present.
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In July 2021, CEFCO Convenience Stores launched new self-ordering kiosks with technology from software company Reji and the Austin model from Olea Kiosks in two of its Texas-based CEFCO Kitchen locations. This new platform aims to improve the CEFCO customer experience through fresh food menu personalization, working toward a more seamless way to order food from CEFCO’s growing fresh food menu.
- Aila Technologies have recently built Interactive Kiosk exclusively for Apple’s iPad making the most of the key feature such as enhancing sales, power, resolution, and security which is also compatible with both the 10.2-inch iPad (Gen8) and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Gen 4).
Why is the U.S. an Epicentre for Interactive Kiosk Demand?
Because of high adoption rates and robust economic conditions, the North American region is expected to have the greatest market share of 42% in 2022. Due to significant demand from the banking, travel, entertainment, healthcare, and retail sectors, the United States is expected to be worth US$ 9.2 billion in 2022.
The increasing emphasis of store owners on improving customer happiness is likely to drive greater investments in digital kiosk management, fueling regional market growth.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583