The Fitness Applications Industry sales study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features including production capacities, Fitness Applications demand, product developments, sales revenue generation and Fitness Applications market outlook across the globe.
market research report by Fact.MR, (Leading business and competitive intelligence provider) on global Fitness Applications market sales initiates with an outlook of the market, followed by the scrutiny of the demand and consumption volumes and share and size of various end-use segments
The recently released Fitness Applications Market analysis report by Fact.MR shows that the global fitness app market was held at US$ 1.1 Bn in 2021. The global market is expected to offer an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 6.8 Bn, with a CAGR of 19.7% between 2022 and 2032.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
The readability score of the Fitness Applications market demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Fitness Applications market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Fitness Applications along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
The Key trends Analysis of Extended Fitness Applications market also provides dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future sales and demand of over the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- Azumio, Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- MyFitnessPal Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc.
The pandemic induced demand and growing adoption of fitness and workout apps has fostered a competitive atmosphere among industry participants. In addition, the key companies’ core tactics of mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions are predicted to boost market expansion. To maintain their dominant position in the industry, the key players are focusing on producing technologically advanced products and innovative offerings at affordable prices. For better customer experience, the market players are also upgrading their portfolio with advanced features.
Market players are involved in various strategies to capture the market share. They are as follows:
- In Feb 2021, NASA partnered with Fitbit to offer a Fitbit device, a ready for work solution to support health and safety of NASA employees. This app aims to check symptoms and prevent the spreading of the virus among astronauts.
- In April 2021, Adidas Runtastic partnered with Tooz Technologies to bring immersive running experience for athletes through their smart glasses for sports. This marked the beginning of research on the next-gen wearable technology.
- In Oct 2021, PEAR Sports acquired Aaptiv to advance its personalised approach to fitness and wellness programming for consumers and employers. It plans to integrate Aaptiv’s offerings with its PEAR Training Intelligence and make it a competitive offering in the fitness app industry.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering Fitness Applications have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.
Market Segments Covered in Fitness Applications Market Analysis
- By Type :
- Exercise & Weight Loss Apps
- Diet & Nutrition Apps
- Fitness Tracker Apps/ Workout Apps
- By Platform :
- Android Based Fitness Apps
- iOS Based Fitness Apps
- Other Platform based Based Fitness Apps
- By Device Type :
- Wearable Devices
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Get Full Access of the Complete Report:
US sales Office :
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583