The Latest Study Published by HTF MI Research on the “CrowdFunding’’ evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2029. The CrowdFunding market study includes significant research data and evidence to be a practical resource document for managers and analysts, industry experts, and other key people to have an easily accessible and self-analyzed study to help understand market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and upcoming challenges as well as information about the competitors. Some of the Major Companies covered in this Research are Gofundme (United States), Indiegogo (United States), Kickstarter (United States), Patreon (United States), CircleUp (United States), Angel List (United States), RocketHub (United States), Dragon Innovation (United States), YouCaring (United States), CrowdRise (United States).
The crowdfunding market refers to a type of financing that allows individuals or small businesses to raise funds from a large number of people through an online platform. This form of fundraising has become increasingly popular in recent years, and has transformed the way many entrepreneurs and startups raise capital.
The global CrowdFunding market size was valued at USD 1.62 Billion in 2023 and is expected to hit around USD 4.11 Billion by 2029, progressing with a compound annual growth rate of 16.1% from 2023 to 2029.
Click to Get a Latest version of the SAMPLE Study (Including Full TOC, Table and figures) @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/sample-report/global-crowdfunding-market
Qualitative Insights from the Study
- Difficulty accessing traditional funding sources, particularly for early-stage companies and socially-driven projects
- Emergence of new crowdfunding models, such as crowdfunding for real estate or renewable energy projects
- Investment in high-growth startups and early-stage businesses with potential for high returns
Book Latest Edition of Global CrowdFunding Market Study @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/buy-now?format=3&report=986
Market Scope / Segment Breakdown
Global CrowdFunding market has been analyzed on various dimensions that include market sizing and share analysis in dollar terms as well as by volume* and price. The segments included in the market study are mentioned below which has been reviewed both qualitatively and quantitatively.
Based on the type, the market is bifurcated as Peer-to-peer (P2P) Lending, Reward-based, Equity Investment, Donation, Debt-based, Others, and On the basis of application, the market is divided as Food & Beverage, Technology, Media, Real Estate, Healthcare, Others.
The report covers information regarding the competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global CrowdFunding market. Some of the players that are profiled in the study are Gofundme (United States), Indiegogo (United States), Kickstarter (United States), Patreon (United States), CircleUp (United States), Angel List (United States), RocketHub (United States), Dragon Innovation (United States), YouCaring (United States), CrowdRise (United States) etc.
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share, and growth rate of the following regions:
- The Middle East and Africa(South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Egypt, etc.)
- North America(United States, Mexico & Canada)
- South America(Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, etc.)
- Europe(Turkey, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia).
Do you Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @: https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/enquiry-before-buy/global-crowdfunding-market
- To define and describe the CrowdFunding segmented by product & service, by application, by end-user, and by region.
- To estimate and forecast the CrowdFunding by value in USD Billion.
- To estimate and forecast the market size for various segments with regard to Region Name.
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies.
- To analyze the market situation with regard to industry trends, prospects, and contribution to the total market by identifying the high-growth segments of the CrowdFunding and providing the competitive landscape.
- To provide industry attractiveness with the help of various tools such as Porter’s five force analysis and the PESTEL analysis.
FIVE FORCES & PESTLE ANALYSIS:
In order to better understand CrowdFunding market conditions five forces analysis is conducted that includes the Bargaining power of buyers, Bargaining power of suppliers, Threat of new entrants, Threat of substitutes, and Threat of rivalry.
- Political (Political policy and stability as well as trade, fiscal, and taxation policies)
- Economical (Interest rates, employment or unemployment rates, raw material costs, and foreign exchange rates)
- Social (Changing family demographics, education levels, cultural trends, attitude changes, and changes in lifestyles)
- Technological (Changes in digital or mobile technology, automation, research, and development)
- Legal (Employment legislation, consumer law, health, and safety, international as well as trade regulation and restrictions)
- Environmental (Climate, recycling procedures, carbon footprint, waste disposal, and sustainability)
Get Detailed TOC and Overview of Report @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/report/global-crowdfunding-market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions like North America, LATAM, Europe, or Southeast Asia.
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting is uniquely positioned to empower and inspire with research and consulting services to empower businesses with growth strategies, by offering services with extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events, and experience that assist in decision-making.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Phone: +1 434 322 0091