According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Composable Infrastructure Market” is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Composable infrastructure is a data center infrastructure that can be quickly and easily composed or recomposed to support a specific workload or application. It is composed of modular, disaggregated components including compute, storage, and networking that can be quickly and easily provisioned, configured, and connected to create a complete, working system.
A composable infrastructure is an approach to data center design that emphasizes flexibility and agility. The basic idea is to treat physical infrastructure components such as computers, storage, and networking as building blocks that can be quickly and easily composed into custom configurations to meet the specific needs of each application.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS21420
Some of the key trends in composable infrastructure technology include:
1. The use of modular and scalable components: Composable infrastructure is built using modular and scalable components that can be quickly and easily composed into custom configurations.
2. The use of standard interfaces: Composable infrastructure uses standard interfaces to allow different components to work together seamlessly.
3. The use of disaggregated components: In a composable infrastructure, components such as compute, storage, and networking are disaggregated, which means they can be easily and quickly recomposed to meet changing needs.
The key drivers of the Composable Infrastructure market are as follows:
1. Increasing need for agility and flexibility: With the increasing need for agility and flexibility, organizations are looking for infrastructure that can be quickly adapted to changing business needs. Composable infrastructure provides a solution to this problem as it allows IT infrastructure to be composed of loosely coupled hardware and software components that can be quickly provisioned and reconfigured.
2. Rising demand for cloud-based services: The rising demand for cloud-based services is another key driver of the composable infrastructure market. Cloud services require infrastructure that can be quickly provisioned and scaled up or down as needed. Composable infrastructure provides the perfect solution for this need as it can be easily scaled to meet the changing demands of cloud-based applications.
Get Customized report as per your requirements : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS21420
By Industry Vertical
- IT and Telecom
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Latin America
- The Middle East
The key players in the Composable Infrastructure market are Dell EMC, Nutanix Inc, Juniper Networks, Inc., TidalScale, Inc., Liqid Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, NetApp Inc., Western Digital Corp, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., and DriveScale, Inc.
Purchase your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS21420
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958