The global baby wipes market size stands at US$ 5.1 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach US$ 7.55 billion by the end of 2033. Global demand for baby wipes has been predicted by Fact.MR to increase at a CAGR of 4% during the next 10 years.
Baby wipes are reusable tissues or cloths that have been pre-moistened with a mixture of water and other compounds, including moisturisers, scents, and disinfectants. As they are made to be mild and effective in cleaning delicate skin areas, such as the diaper area, face, hands and other body parts, baby wipes are a must for maintaining adequate hygiene and cleanliness for new-borns and toddlers. Baby wipes are very practical for on-the-go clean-ups and are the best option when water and soap are not easily accessible.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
“Growing Adoption of Eco-friendly & Biodegradable Wipes”
To lessen the pollution strain on the environment, manufacturers are concentrating on developing biodegradable personal care products, including diapers, tissues, wet wipes, toilet paper, and others.
- In August 2020, Natures One, a manufacturer of sustainable personal care goods, introduced comfort newborn diapers and wipes produced from plant-based materials that use moisture absorption technology.
Many convenience stores and supermarkets stock large-sized packs and refills that are labelled with inventive graphics to entice customers to purchase such products. People prefer smaller travel-sized packages because they can easily be disposed of while travelling.
“Rising Prevalence of Skin Allergies Driving Demand for Disinfectant Baby Wipes”
Baby wipes can aid in preventing skin infection by removing dirt and dust and hydrating and nourishing the skin. Numerous infant populations worldwide experience contagious skin conditions such as eczema, allergies, nappy rashes, and others such as acne. As a result, the global need for disinfectant wipes is projected to increase as these diseases become more prevalent.
Leading manufacturers of baby wipes include Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, and Unicharm Corporation. These companies are continuously investing in research and development to improve the quality of their products and offer innovative solutions to customers. They also have a strong distribution network and invest heavily in advertising and marketing to create brand awareness and capture market share.
- In April 2021, the Albaad Group, a prominent European manufacturer of hygiene care products, invested US$ 60.29 million to enhance its production capacity and produce sustainable cosmetics and wet baby wipes. This move was in response to the increasing demand for environmentally conscious products such as baby wipes.
- In May 2021, Veocel, a hygiene products manufacturer, joined forces with Coterie Baby Inc. and launched a new plant-based and biodegradable baby wipe in the United States market. This product is made entirely from sustainable materials, making it an eco-friendly option for parents.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Unicharm Corporation
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA
- Johnson & Johnson
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Pigeon Corporation
- Hengan International Group Company Limited
- CPMC Holdings Ltd.
- Nice-Pak International Limited
- Beiersdorf AG
- Albaad Massuot Yitzhak Ltd.
Key Segments of Baby Wipes Industry Research:
· By Product Type :
- Wet Baby Wipes
- Dry Baby Wipes
· By Material :
- Cotton Terry
- Cotton Flannel
- Bamboo Velour
· By Technology :
· By Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Drug Stores
- Convenience Stores
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Baby Wipes make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Baby Wipes Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional market
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583