Thermal solutions like infrared sensors and infrared scanners have long been used for surveillance purposes. However, they can also be used for temperature screening and access control, which of course is especially relevant to the spread of COVID-19. (Read more about the new Zorpro Body Temperature Scanners)
The human body emits infrared radiation that is invisible to the naked eye, however, it can be detected by various infrared and thermal devices. Application methods vary. For those of us in the security industry, these solutions, such as thermal imaging, are used to detect intruders or other objects at night or in challenging environments. If you need to monitor the perimeter of large military bases or prison complexes in the middle of the night, thermal imaging can be very useful.
However, thermal solutions have other uses, especially in access control and end-user verification at airports, businesses, and other facilities to detect elevated body temperatures and ultimately prevent infectious diseases.
These solutions have proven useful during past outbreaks of diseases such as SARS, bird flu, swine flu, and Ebola. Thermal solutions are now popular again following the emergence of COVID-19. Thermal solutions are needed more than ever by organizations to measure people’s temperature.
Infrared temperature sensors
Infrared temperature sensors can be divided into two categories, contact and non-contact. In offices of small companies or other organizations in which it is necessary to check people during peak hours when they come to work and contact with them is impossible or undesirable, non-contact infrared temperature sensors may be used. These devices usually use thermocouples to measure temperature from a distance.
Non-contact infrared thermometers can detect body temperature within seconds. Most of these thermometers measure the temperature in the central area of the forehead, but they can also measure temperature on other surfaces of the body. Since the use of non-contact infrared thermometers does not involve any contact with the surface of the body, the risk of infection is negligible, and disinfection or disposable thermometer caps are not required.
Zortemp 1000 – Body Temperature Infrared Scanner
The Zortemp 1000 integrates a professional IPS screen with an embedded high-precision infrared temperature sensor that can easily calculate the temperature in the
detector region to ensure accurate and efficient temperature. Users only need to position their wrist or forehead near the monitoring point and can identify their temp easily and accurately. So after the temp-value is auto-distinguished, the gap does not fluctuate and the stability is excellent. To know non-contact estimation and screening, it should be aimed at large audiences in public areas. Personnel feeling an unexpected temp. Can be identified and warned promptly to assist the regulatory department in enforcing quick action and emergency steps to deter virus epidemics in public places where there is a chance of widespread disease. Using these Zorpro Thermometers to better spot people that are ill and have fevers. Good for services for the public or the work environment to search out visitors or workers.
- Non-contact Identification of 5 ~ 10 cm, immediately clean the hand
- 7 in IPS Screen: Clear Temp counts for Check Alarm Passes. Temporary Warning
- Adjustable Temp Alarm. Speech / Visual Warning Level
- live data broadcast f/ standard-Abnormal Temp.
- Export Details via Excel Best Data Analytics File
- It scans easily in 1 sec
- body temp reads correctly to 0.5 Degrees (all alarms will be tested with the 2nd device)
- LCD monitor, showing readings, and scanning detail.
- Get a warranty of 2 Years
- Accuracy: The temperature gauge with a high-quality infrared detector and a customizable emissivity is most likely to provide a precise reading. The best IR thermometers are ±1 percent accurate, but something below the ±2 percent range is still good enough.
- Readability: The thermometer will show readable and easy to understand values. When working beneath your vehicle, a well-lit monitor always comes in handy.
- Warranty: Opt with a factory warranty policy that protects you against flaws in the workmanship. Most manufacturers have a one-year warranty back their temperature weapons.
Zorpro’s Body Temperature Scanners Are Now Necessary
Let’s be clear about this. These are strange times, These circumstances that we have been presented with are incomprehensible. I could never have imagined that this would ever have happened in my lifetime. The shutdown universe has told us a lot of things, the most important being that our health is something that we cannot take for granted. Such devices are now entirely important and will help keep the environment in which you work and the people who use your services safe.