Market for Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Global Market Forecast 2020–2026: By Grade (Coated (Surface Treated), Uncoated), By Production Method (Direct Method, Indirect Method), By Application, By Function
During the projected period, the market for zinc oxide nanoparticles is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 7%, beginning a favourable growth trajectory (2020-2030). Zinc oxide nanoparticles have become the top UV filter option among sunscreen producers due to its effectiveness in providing broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB (in the range of 320-400 nm).
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample Of This Report:-
Prominent Key Players Of The Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Market Survey Report:
- Tayca Corporation
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Taekyung SBC. Co., Ltd.
- Sunjin Chemical
- Sukgyung AT Co., Ltd.
- Sakai Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation
Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has segmented the zinc oxide nanoparticles market on the basis of production method, grade, function, application, and region.
- By Production Method :
- Direct Method (French Process)
- Indirect Method (American process)
- By Grade :
- Coated (Surface Treated)
- By Function :
- UV Shielding Agent
- Antibacterial and Antifungal Agent
- Plastic Cross-linking Agent
- By Application :
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Sun Care
- Skin Care
- Color Cosmetics
- Paints & Coatings
- Polymers & Textiles
“Uncertainties related to the COVID-19 outbreak will restrict the growth of the global zinc oxide nanoparticles market in the midterm (2019-2024) forecast. The market is likely to surge in the aftermath”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Market report provide to the readers?
- Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles.
For More Insights Of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
Zinc Sulphate Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/3663/zinc-sulphate-market
Aprotic Solvents Market – https://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=945688