Worldwide sales of dental braces are projected to increase at a high CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2032. The global dental braces market accounts for a valuation of US$ 3.85 billion in 2022 and is predicted to reach US$ 5.7 billion by the end of 2027.Rising focus on dental hygiene and increasing incidence of malocclusions are expected to majorly drive dental brace sales over the coming years. Teeth aligners and orthodontic retainers are expected to witness a substantial increase in demand over the years to come.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Dental Braces Market Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7558?PJ
Market Players: –
- Dentsply Sirona
- Align Technology Inc.
- Ormco Corporation
- Great Lakes Dental Technologies
- Henry Schien Inc.
- DB Orthodontics G&H Orthodontics
- TP Orthodontics Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- AMERICAN ORTHODONTICS
- Ultradent Products Inc.
Competitive Landscape :
Dental brace providers are focusing on launching new products to expand their product portfolio and advance their revenue generation potential. Dental brace companies are expected to focus on the integration of new technologies to create novel products.
- In September 2021, Rejove Clinique, a renowned name in the healthcare industry, announced the launch of Rejove Aligners. The new clear dental aligners are available for the dental treatment of people across various age groups.
- In June 2021, DentalMonitoring, a leading dental virtual solution provider, announced the launch of AI-based virtual monitoring solutions for all aligners and braces of all brands.
Key Segments Covered in Dental Braces Industry Research
- By Product Type :
- Metal Braces/Traditional Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- By Position :
- External Braces
- Lingual Braces
- By End User :
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
“North America Expected to Lead Global Dental Brace Demand”
The market for dental braces in North America is expected to maintain a dominant stance across the forecast period owing to the rising number of orthodontic procedures being performed in this region.
Rising focus on aesthetic appearance, increasing availability of orthodontic services, and rising prevalence of malocclusion and jaw disorders in this region are expected to prominently drive market potential through 2032.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets
Customize this report for your specific research solution:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7558?PJ