The global inflatable tents market has forecast to register year-on-year growth of 7.6%, reaching a value of about US$ 969 Mn by the end of 2022.
Preliminarily driven by military and commercial applications, inflatable tents are witnessing healthy sales in recent years. At an estimated 7.5% year on year revenue growth in 2019, the market for inflatable tents is likely to exceed US$ 750 Mn.
According to a newly released intelligence study by Future Market Insights, a majority of the growth of inflatable tents landscape will remain concentrated in developed markets – especially in the US and Western Europe. However, inflatable tents landscape is on the verge of discovering a promising growth scenario within Asia Pacific in the coming years, as indicated by the report.
Download Sample Copy @
North America & Europe Make up for most of the Revenue in Inflatable Tents Landscape
The US alone is the massive revenue generator in the global inflatable tents landscape, as over a million US-based families have been camping each year in the recent past. On the other side, Europe inhabits a vast millennial population that frequently plans adventure tours and camping activities, directly encouraging sales of gear such as inflatable tents.
North America currently holds just-under 1/3rd share of the global revenue, which is clearly attributed to the widening application base in military and adventure tourism. Whereas, growing demand for inflatable tents for personal applications is shaping the European market.
Segmental Analysis of Inflatable Tents Landscape
- Based on the type of inflatable tents, self-erecting tents that are currently covering the most of market revenue share, continue to enjoy higher sales owing to their high convenience quotient. Hybrid tents on the flipside represent a lower value share in inflatable tents market.
- On the basis of shape of inflatable tents, dome shaped tents continue to dominate over the coming years. However, tunnel shaped inflatable tents are likely to represent a higher incremental opportunity.
- By end use of inflatable tents, military holds more than 50% share of the total market value at present, which is predominantly driven by storage and medical applications that attract substantial revenue to the military segment. An equal incremental opportunity is projected for both segments, i.e. military and personal by 2020.
Ask an analyst@
Key Insights Drawn from Competitive Landscape Analysis of Inflatable Tents Market
The global market for inflatable tents is a highly fragmented competitive landscape governed by a large number of small players, accounting for the lion’s share in the total revenue. The Tier 1 players include both private and public companies that have strong global presence; however, they account for a mere 25% share in the inflatable tents market value.
- Regional players are taking concentrated efforts in strategizing brand management and promotion.
- Consolidation of sales and distribution network is a priority for an enhanced market footprint.
- Retail store expansion and strengthening of direct-to-consumer channel are emerging popular trends among manufacturers, especially regional brands.
- The focus on inflatable tent sales through Ecommerce is zooming in with an objective of achieving maximum market penetration.
- Price optimization is likely to be a priority for players looking forward to entering developing markets for inflatable tents.
- Improved raw material and product quality through technological innovation is being increasingly considered as a key strategy for better RoI.
- Beyond poly cotton, development of lightweight raw materials is attracting R&D interests of inflatable tent manufacturers.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs