The increasing use of water treatment polymers in various industries is expected to drive the growth of the water treatment polymers market. According to a new analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market is expected to be worth US$ 3.30 billion by the end of 2031.
Rising demand for continuous water supply from the mining and metals, food and beverage, oil and gas, semiconductor, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as rising demand for potable water supply, are the primary factors driving the worldwide water treatment polymers market.
Growing usage of water treatment polymers in municipal and industrial segments will continue to be a major development driver. Municipal and industrial water treatment together account for more than a third of the market.
Download Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8831
Key Takeaways of water treatment polymers Market Study
- Driven by application across diverse sectors, the water treatment polymers market will surge at 6.9% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
- Government initiatives towards ensuring safe water has enabled the U.S. account for dominant 86.5% of North America market in 2021
- The demand in the U.K. will remain steady, exhibiting 3.6% y-o-y growth in 2021
- Increasing investment in waste water treatment to drive growth in Germany and France
- Government initiatives towards curbing air, water, and land pollution to drive growth in Japan and South Korea
Who is Winning?
The global water treatment polymers market can be considered as fairly fragmented. A large number of players account for a small share of the total water treatment polymers market. In order to survive in the market, manufacturers are focusing on long-term contracts with end users for maximizing profits and ensuring continuous revenue flow.
Key market participants including Suez Water Technologies and Solutions, Solenis, Ecolab Inc., Kemira Oyj, Thermax Limited, Chemigate ltd., Alken-Murray Corporation, Aries Chemical Inc., Chemco Products Inc., CHEM.ENGI s.r.o., SNF Group, Accepta Water Treatment products Co., Beackart Environmental Inc., Pentair, Dow Chemical Company, and ShanDong XinTai Water Treatment Technology Co. Ltd. are focusing on increasing their share in global market by entering into strategic acquisitions with local and regional players.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8831
Water Treatment Polymers Market by category
- Quaternary Ammonium Polymers
- Preliminary Treatment
- Water Treatment
- Sludge Treatment
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings