Fact.MR’s urinary tract infection treatment market report forecasts 2.1% CAGR across the 2021-2031 assessment period. As per the report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the market is poised to be valued at around US$ 12.9 Bn by 2031. Growth is due to increasing prevalence of urinary tract infection, unhygienic lifestyles, antibiotic resistance, recurrence of complicated UTIs, and urinary catheterization. All these factors have significantly increased the number of hospital visits for UTI treatment per year.
Urinary tract infection is amongst the most common bacterial infections that affect millions of people worldwide. Recurrent urinary tract infection is a major health issue in females across the globe. Increasing geriatric population is another factor that is expected to boost demand for UTI treatment as the elderly population is at high risk of contracting the same.
As per Medscape reported data in 2020, UTIs in women are very common; approximately 25-40% of women in the United States aged 20-40 years have had a UTI. UTIs account for over 6 million patient visits to physicians per year in the United States. Approximately 20% of those visits are to hospitals. It is estimated that 150 million UTIs occur yearly on a global basis.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7087
Improvement in predictive analytics across healthcare is driving the growth of Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market
Increasing awareness regarding the individual’s health coupled with the ongoing advancement in healthcare infrastructure such as improvement in data science and predictive analytics is creating lucrative growth opportunities for the Urinary Tract Infection Treatment market.
Companies are expanding indications for existing antibiotic drugs and changing the administration route of these drugs to increase sales in terms of value and volume. It is easy for physicians to start intravenous therapy in hospitals if a drug is available in both forms: oral and intravenous. Hence, this different route of administration with different dosage is highly adopted by doctors, thereby providing lucrative opportunities to generate more revenue for market players.
Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market – Scope of Report:
A latest publication by Fact.MR on the global urinary tract infection treatment market evaluates the opportunities and current market landscape, provides detailed analysis and updates about corresponding sections affecting the market. The study offers detailed insights on key market dynamics, which include the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the market. The principal aim of the market study is to present exclusive information about how the market will perform during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Important indicators for the successful growth of the urinary tract infection treatment market are presented in this comprehensive report, which include Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth analysis of the market, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), which are described in an exhaustive way in this research. This research study can support readers to know the demand and quantitative development opportunities during the study period.
Key players such as Bayer AG and Pfizer, amongst others, are focusing on collaboration and research activities for approvals
- Bayer announced the initiation of the FIONA study, a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase III study, of finerenone for the treatment of pediatric patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and severely increased proteinuria (2021).
- Pfizer and LianBio announced a strategic collaboration to expand the development of novel therapeutics in Greater China (2020).
Similarly key developments of other companies such as GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Pfizer, Allergan Plc, Almirall SA, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Merck & Co., Inc. have been tracked in the study by Fact.MR.
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Urinary Tract Infection Treatment: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Urinary Tract Infection Treatment demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Urinary Tract Infection Treatment. As per the study, the demand for Urinary Tract Infection Treatment will grow at a cagr of more than 2.1% through 2032.
- Urinary Tract Infection Treatment historical volume analysis:mr survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2022-2032.
- Urinary Tract Infection Treatment consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market Segmentations:
· By Drug Class:
- Penicillin and Combinations
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate
- Nalidixic acid
- Aminoglycoside Antibiotics
- Sulphonamides (Sulfamethoxazole +Trimethoprim)
- Azoles and Amphotericin B
- Tetracycline (Doxycycline)
- Nirtofurans (Nitrofurantoin)
- Penicillin and Combinations
· By Indication:
- Complicated UTI
- Uncomplicated UTI
· By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Gynecology and Urology Clinics
- Drug Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Drug Stores
· By Region:
- North America Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market
- Latin America Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market
- Europe Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market
- East Asia Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market
- South Asia Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market
- Oceania Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market
- Middle East and Africa (MEA) Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Market
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583