Highlighted with 115 tables and 85 figures, this 273-page report “Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2020-2026 by Offering, Frame, MTOW, Technology, Range, Class, End User, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global unmanned aerial vehicle market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are also called drones or unmanned aircraft systems (UASs). Global unmanned aerial vehicle market is expected to reach $32.83 billion by 2026 in terms of annual revenue, representing a 2019-2026 CAGR of 11.0%.
In this report 2019 is the base year for market analysis with estimates and forecast covering 2020-2026. (Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
Request Research Sample with Latest Industry Insights for 2022-2030: https://altusmarketresearch.com/reports/sample/3583
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global unmanned aerial vehicle market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Offering, Frame, MTOW, Technology, Range, Class, End User, and Region.
Based on offering, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Hardware (further segmented into Frame, Payloads, Avionics, Propulsion, Controller System, Other Systems)
Based on frame, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Fixed Wing Drones
• Rotary Blade Drones
• Nano Drones
• Hybrid Drones
Based on maximum take-off weight (MTOW), the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• > 600 Kg
• 150-600 Kg
• 25-150 Kg
• < 25 Kg
Based on technology, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Remotely Operated
Based on range, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Visual Line of Sight (VLOS)
• Extended Visual Line of Sight (EVLOS)
• Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS)
Based on class, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section.
• Small UAVs
• Strategic & Tactical UAVs
• Special-purpose UAVs
Based on end user, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section.
• Consumer (further segmented into Prosumers and Hobbyists)
• Commercial (further segmented into Agriculture; Real Estate, Geology and Infrastructure; Insurance Industry; Energy Sector; Industry and Manufacture; Logistics and Retail; Other Verticals)
• Military (further segmented into High-Altitude Long-Endurance (HALE) UAVs, Medium-Altitude Long-Endurance (MALE) UAVs, Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (STUAS),
Unmanned Combat Air System (UCAS))
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
• APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Spain, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
• North America (U.S. and Canada)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• RoW (Saudi Arabia, Iran, South Africa)
For each of the aforementioned regions and countries, market data (annual revenue) are available for 2019-2026. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of major national markets by Frame, Range, and End User over the study years (2019-2026) are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in global unmanned aerial vehicle market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System.
According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
3D Robotics Inc.
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited
Ascending Technologies GmbH
Aurora Flight Sciences
Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC)
BAE Systems plc
Challis Heliplane UAV Inc
China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC)
Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd.
Dajiang Innovation Technology Inc. (DJI)
Delta Drone S.A.
Eagle UAV Services
Elbit Systems Ltd.
FT SISTEMAS S.A.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
General Dynamics Corporation
Guangzhou Geeklink Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. (Xaircraft)
Hubsan Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
Israel Aerospace Industries
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
Marcus UAV Inc
Navmar Applied Sciences Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Prox Dynamics AS
Proxy Technologies Inc.
Trimble Navigation Ltd.
URSULA Agriculture Ltd
Walkera Technology Co., Ltd.
Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.