A new market study, titled “U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Forecast 2021-2028” has been featured on Fortune Business Insights™.
***Get Latest Updated Market Research Report with Free Sample Report
Pune, India, 5th October 2020: The U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market is set to gain traction from the increasing shift towards minimally invasive procedures over open surgeries as they have lower readmission rates, fewer complications, and provide faster recovery. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Robotic Systems, Instruments and Accessories, and Services), By End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Physician’s Offices), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 1.04 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1.38 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Request for Free Sample Report PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/u-s-gynecology-robotic-surgery-market-103891
COVID-19: Cancellation of Non-essential Procedures to Hinder Demand
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the healthcare sector. Apart from disturbance in the demand and supply chain, it has caused cancellation and postponement of all non-essential, as well as elective dental, surgical, and medical procedures. This also includes gynecology robotic surgeries. The main reason behind this is to reallocate and reserve healthcare resources for the coronavirus positive patients. The American Hospital Association mentioned that in the U.S., hospitals and health systems have experienced a decline of 20% in inpatient volume. We are delivering elaborate research reports to help you regain confidence and surge sales.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- Which prominent player would lead in terms of revenue?
- Which segment is set to dominate the market in terms of share?
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic affect this market severely?
- How will organizations promote the adoption of gynecology robotic surgery?
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Geriatric Population to Boost Growth in the U.S.
The rising adoption of sedentary lifestyles and the increasing geriatric population in the U.S. are further surging the incidence of various gynecological conditions among women. This is set to propel the U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market growth in the coming years. As per the American Cancer Society, in 2020, the U.S. is likely to showcase approximately 13,800 new cases of cervical cancer. Apart from that, the rising usage of da Vinci robotic surgical systems for such surgeries would accelerate growth. However, the high cost associated with gynecology robotic surgeries may hamper demand.
Instruments & Accessories Segment to Dominate Backed by Rising Number of Hysterectomies
Based on products, the market is segregated into services, instruments & accessories, and robotic systems. Out of these, the instruments & accessories segment earned 57.2% in terms of the U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market share in 2019. It is set to retain its dominant position in the coming years because of the increasing adoption of gynecology robotic surgery, as well as the higher number of hysterectomies.
Key Players Focus on Collaboration Strategy to Gain Competitive Edge
The U.S. market for gynecology robotics surgery houses numerous companies. Among them, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is the leading player owing to its expertise in the field of gynecology robotic surgery. Some of the others are participating in the strategy of collaboration and partnership to gain a competitive edge. Below are two latest industry developments:
- January 2020: Titan Medical and Cambridge Design Partnership (CDP) joined hands to develop a state-of-the-art robotic surgery system. Their main aim is to provide minimally invasive surgery through a single incision.
- December 2018: Nicholson Center and CMR Surgical unveiled the first training program for Versius based in the U.S. It would provide training programs to 27 surgical teams.
A list of the renowned gynecology robotic surgery providers operating in the U.S.:
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- TransEnterix Surgical, Inc. (North Carolina, U.S.)
- Medrobotics Corporation (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Titan Medical Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- CMR Surgical Limited (Cambridge, U.K.)
- avateramedical GmbH (Jena, Germany)
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- Verb Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Olympus Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Stryker (Michigan, U.S.)
Table Of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Distribution of Hysterectomies Performed in the U.S. by Type of Surgery
- Details About Key Gynecological Robotic Surgical Systems in the Market
- Technological Advancements in Gynecology Robotic Surgery
- Key Industry Developments – New Product Launches, Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Others
- Overview of COVID-19 Impact on Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market
- S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Robotic Systems
- Instruments & Accessories
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physician’s Offices
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- S. Market Share Analysis (2019)
- Company Profiles (Overview, Product, SWOT analysis, Recent developments, strategies, financials (based on availability))
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- CMR Surgical Limited
- avateramedical GmbH
- TransEentrix Surgical Inc.
- Verb Surgical Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Medrobotics Corporation
- Titan Medical Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
- Strategic Recommendations
Continued. . .
Related Article @
NOTE: Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245