According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the hot glue guns market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. Demand for these glue guns will witness steady recovery in the short term, with a positive growth outlook in the long run.
With the use of these glue guns is rising across various industries like electronics, food, packaging and others because of their easy use and better result, it is projected that the demand for these glue guns will rise in upcoming years. Due to Covid-19, the glue market saw a decrease in demand as production were on hold in many countries, but with the ease in lockdown and reopening almost all industries, the demand for glue gun is expected to increase. Various industries are preferring to use these glue guns as adhesives instead of using other solvent-based adhesives or other glues. These glue guns have many advantages over other fasteners which helps them to attract more consumers.
These hot glue gun dries strong compared with other adhesives, so consumers are preferring this because they can provide a strong bond between the objects they want to glue. These glue guns can also provide a long shelf-life, so after using these hot glue consumers would not have to worry about the product for a long time.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample –
United States of America Hot Glue Guns market Outlook
The United States has a big share in this market as the demand for these glue guns in the country is driven by the electronic industry in the country. The United States has one of the biggest electronic industry in the world and due to that, the use of these glue guns is high in the country.
The deep freeze packaging industry also holds a major share in the glue guns industry. The frozen food industry in the country is huge and most of the packaging of these food are done by using these glue guns.
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Hot Glue Guns?
Some of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of hot glue guns include
- PAM Fastening Technology
- Arrow Fastener
- Adhesive technologies
- Attican Black Iron
- Metronic International
- Stanly Bostitch
- YutaoZ Professional
Manufacturers are spending heavily to make a better product. Furthermore, they are investing in newer technology and performing researches on how these glue gun can be also used in the wood & furniture industry.
They are trying to make glue guns, even more, user friendly by reducing the weight of these guns so they can be used for a longer time.
By Gun Type
- Slot Gun
- Strip Gun
- Fiber Gun
- Food Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Packaging Industry
By Distribution Channel
- Offline Stores
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Argentina & Rest of Latin America
- Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., Benelux, Russia, and Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- China, Japan, South Korea
- South Asia
- India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Rest of South Asia
- Australia and New Zealand
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Hot Glue Guns Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583