Fact.MR’s recent report forecasts the global surgical sutures market to register a CAGR of 4% across the 2021-2031 assessment period, expected to reach a value of US$ 6.5 Bn. Furthermore, as of 2021, global market value is anticipated to reach US$ 4.4 Bn. Rising incidence of trauma surgeries is anticipated to fuel future market demand.
Historically, from 2016 to 2020, surgical sutures sales expanded at a CAGR of 3%. By the end of the aforementioned historical period, the market was valued at US$ 4.2 Bn. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, prospects took a backseat in the first half, as a decline in elective surgical procedures was encountered in order to prioritize patients infected with the novel coronavirus. Eventually, prospects rebounded since Q1 2021.
Future expansion prospects are also being influenced by the increase in cardiovascular surgeries. According to W.H.O, CVDs claim nearly 18 million lives annually, with over 80% of deaths arising due to heart attacks and strokes. Also, as of August 2021, number of people living with hypertension has doubled since 1990 to reach 1.28 billion people. Hence, people are opting for advanced surgical procedures, increasing deployment of sutures.
Get Sample Copy With Impact Analysis Of COVID-19 Of Market Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4065
Surgical Sutures Market – Scope of Report:
A latest publication by Fact.MR on the global Surgical Sutures market evaluates the opportunities and current market landscape, and provides detailed analysis and updates about corresponding sections affecting the market.
The study offers detailed insights on key market dynamics, which include the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the market.
The principal aim of the study is to present exclusive information about how the market will perform during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Important indicators for the successful growth of the Surgical Sutures market are presented in this comprehensive report, which include Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth analysis of the market, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), which are described in an exhaustive way in Fact.MR’s study.
This research study can support readers to know the demand for Surgical Sutures supplements, and the quantitative development opportunities during the study period.
The research is beneficial for shareholders in Surgical Sutures, including investors, manufacturers, service providers, distributors, and suppliers, and can help them in developing suitable business strategies to flourish in the market.
Insights and wisdom presented in this Fact.MR study can be leveraged by shareholders in the market, industry experts, investors, researchers, and reporters, as well as business enthusiasts.
Key Manufacturers of Surgical Sutures
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advances for cancer screening, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In February 2019, Johnson & Johnson, made an announcement regarding Ethicon, Inc., entering into a definitive agreement to acquire Auris Health, Inc. for approximately US$3.4 billion in cash. This acquisition will accelerate Johnson & Johnson’s entry into robotics with potential for growth and expansion into other interventional applications.
- In December 2019, Medtronic plc MDT completed the acquisition of Klue, a software company focused on behavior tracking of people. Notably, in February 2019, PCL received Breakthrough Device designation from the FDA. The acquisition is expected to be neutral to Medtronic’s fiscal 2020 earnings per share.
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Surgical Sutures: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Surgical Sutures demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Surgical Sutures. As per the study, the demand for Surgical Sutures will grow through 2031.
- Surgical Sutures historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Surgical Sutures consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
Surgical Sutures Market Segmentations:
- Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Non-Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Polyglycolic Acid Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Polyglactin Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Catgut Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Poliglecaprone Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Polydioxanone Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Polypropylene Non-Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Nylon (Poylamide) Non-Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Polyester Non-Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Non-Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Silk Non-Absorbable Surgical Sutures
- Stainless Steel Non-Absorbable Surgical Sutures.
- Natural Surgical Sutures
- Synthetic Surgical Sutures
- Coated Surgical Sutures
- Uncoated Surgical Sutures
- Cardiovascular procedures
- General Surgery Procedures
- Ophthalmic Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Dental Procedures
- Gastroenterology Procedures
- Gynaecology Procedures
- Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Veterinary Procedures
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Emergency Medical Services
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583