Global Super Absorbent Polymers Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Super Absorbent Polymers Market was worth US$ 9,472.3 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. While the historical CAGR is 5.7%, the market is expected to hit US$ 17,780.8 Mn by 2032 end.
Super absorbent polymers (SAPs) are substances that have a high water absorption capacity compared to their mass. Due to their characteristics and nature are widely used in various fields, including medical, civil engineering, soil science, agricultural production, and sanitary goods
Increased awareness of personal cleanliness and hygiene and rising disposable income among end users are major market drivers. Sales in the market will continue to be driven by the growing usage of super absorbent polymers in producing feminine hygiene products, disposable diapers, and adult incontinence products.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/super-absorbent-polymers-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Personal Care
- Health Care
- Agriculture & Horticulture
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways From The Market
- Based on type, the market for super absorbent polymers is dominated by synthetic polymers, which held a share of 3% in volume in 2021. Due to its high liquid absorption capacity, sodium polyacrylate is used in personal hygiene applications, a major market driver.
- Based on application, during the projection period, the super absorbent polymers market is anticipated to have the largest end-use industry sector in the personal hygiene category. Super absorbent polymers are generally employed as absorbents in a variety of applications, including feminine hygiene, adult incontinence, diapers, and other disposable personal items. The ability of these goods to absorb liquid, urine, or blood is their most important quality.
- Based on region, with a market share of 26.1%, North America is the world’s largest and fastest-growing area for super absorbent polymers. Due to the region’s high population, growing middle-class affluence, and low labor cost and raw resources, the demand for super absorbent polymers has increased.
Key Global Super Absorbent Polymers Market players are Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd, Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE., Kao Corporation, Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co. Ltd., Sanyo Chemicals Industries, Ltd., LG Chemicals Ltd, Yixing Danson Technology, Zhejiang Weilong Polymer Material Co., Ltd.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/super-absorbent-polymers-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.