The Spout Pouch Market is valued at around USD 21,7784.2 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 40, 266.7 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period.
According to Astute Analytica, factors such as an increase in the demand for safer packaging options and rising use in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries are fueling the growth of the global spout pouch market over the forecast period.
Spout pouches and other lightweight packaging options are increasingly popular due to improved economic conditions, rising health concerns, and severe environmental protection regulations. Additionally, adopting cutting-edge packaging technology and solutions opens up a substantial market growth prospect.
Spout pouches are a great, reasonably priced replacement for many products that were previously only available in rigid packaging made of rigid plastic, glass, or metal. Spout pouches’ use in recycling programmes and environmental concerns, however, limit market expansion.
Compared to rigid packaging formats, flexible packaging formats have grown significantly. Spout pouches are a popular type of flexible packaging used in a variety of industries, including food, beverage, personal care, home care, automotive, and pharmaceuticals.
A flexible packaging option known as a “spout pouch” has a spout attached to the top or corner of the pouch. Spout pouches are typically used to package liquid goods like sauces, drinks, and lubricants. Flexible packaging is becoming more and more popular with consumers over rigid packaging options.
Customers want practical and effective packaging options that keep the content fresh, are transparent and portable, microwave-compatible, simple to open and seal, and take up little storage space. These include spout pouches and zipper pouches. Spout pouches also improve shelf presence, are lightweight, and are economical in addition to these characteristics. During the projected period, the market for spout pouches is anticipated to expand significantly.
The Spout Pouch Market – Market Trends
• Demand for convenience foods is rising, particularly among young individuals and working women. This is primarily responsible for the expansion of the spout pouch market.
• Increasing customer preference for packaged and convenient food over traditional home-cooked meals is a result of rising disposable earnings. This is fuelling the market for spout pouches.
• Growing consumer awareness of the value of healthy eating habits and nutrition in daily life: Consumers are becoming more and more aware of the importance of health and nutrition. The desire for healthy food products, such those offered in spout pouches packaging styles, is rising as a result of this.
• Increase in e-commerce platforms: Consumers may now buy packaged food products online from the convenience of their homes or offices thanks to the growth of e-commerce platforms. This is assisting with the expansion of the spout pouch industry globally. 5) Technological developments: By facilitating production efficiency, new technologies have contributed to lower manufacturing costs, making spouted pouches more accessible to consumers.
The Spout Pouch Market – Segmentation
The Spout Pouch Market fragrance concentrates market has been sub-classified into material, product, end-user.
On the basis of pouch size, the Spout Pouch Market is bifurcated into:
• Less than 200 ml
• 200 ml to 500 ml
• 500 ml to 1000 ml
• More than 1000ml
On the basis of filling process, the market is segmented into:
On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into:
• Food- dairy products, dips and dressings, soups and sauces.
• Beverages- alcoholic, non-alcoholic.
The Spout Pouch Market – Key Market players
Global key players of Spout Pouch Market include Amcor Limited, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Berry Global Group Inc, Mondi, Bemis Company, Inc., Sonoco Products Company, Sealed Air Corp, Huhtamaki Oyj, ProAmpac LLC, Tyler Packaging Ltd, Glenroy, Inc., Foster Packaging International, HPM Global Inc., Impak Corporation, Coveris Holdings S.A. among others
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the estimated growth for the market during the forecast period?
- What are the factors that are estimated to hinder the growth of the market?
- What are some of the factors that are driving the growth of the market?
- Which region is estimated to lead the growth of the market during the forecast period?
- Who are the major players that are driving the growth of the market?