Consumers looking for nutrition in various food products have recently shown a strong interest in dietary supplements. With today’s fast-paced lifestyle, consumers find it difficult to stick to a meal plan and maintain a healthy balance of nutrients.
As a result, the demand for dietary supplements in various forms has increased. Softgel dietary supplements, unlike powder or liquid variants, can be consumed without preparation, accounting for more than half of the overall dietary supplement market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=41
According to a revised report published by Fact.MR, the global softgel dietary supplements market is expected to exceed a valuation of US$ 75.8 Bn by 2021 and expand at a CAGR of more than 7% from 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America and Europe together accounted for more than 60% of the global market for softgel dietary supplements in 2020.
- In 2020, vitamin and mineral-based softgel dietary supplements accounted for more than half of the global market share.
- These supplements are also expected to remain the most appealing, with an absolute dollar opportunity of approximately US$ 15 billion from 2021 to 2031.
- Softgel dietary supplements for bone and joint health are expected to be the most popular application, with a BPS of 279.1.
- The children segment is expected to grow 2.1X during the projection period, outpacing other Tier-1 companies such as BASF, Du Pont, Abbott, Bayer, and GlaxoSmithKline.
- In 2020, Kline would account for approximately 37% of global revenue.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Amino Acid Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Botanical Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Vitamin- & Mineral-based Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Bone and Joint Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for General Well-being
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Heart Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Immune Health and Digestive Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Sports Nutrition
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Weight Loss
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Adults
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Geriatric Population
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Pregnant Women
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Children
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Softgels Dietary Supplements Market Analysis by Category and Segment: Facts MR provides a thorough examination of the factors influencing sales growth in key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying regional and local sales prospects.
- Historical volume analysis of the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market: The report compares historical Canned Cocktails Market sales to projected sales performance for 2021-2031
- Manufacturing Trends for Softgels Dietary Supplements The report provides a thorough examination of manufacturing trends in the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market. It carefully assesses the global impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics.
- Softgels Dietary Supplements Market Consumption by Demographics: The report looks into consumer behaviour and how it affects the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market demand outlook for the assessment period. The impact of their interest in digital trends on the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market is carefully examined.
- Consumer Spending on Softgels Dietary Supplements Market Consumption After COVID:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the healthcare industry. The Fact MR Market survey looked at consumer spending after COVID-19. It assesses how current trends will influence healthcare expenditure, thereby affecting Softgels Dietary Supplements Market growth.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583