The global pest control services market is poised to expand at a 6.2% CAGR, totaling US$ 39.8 Bn in 2031, finds ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent study.
Advanced plant protection practices in well-managed farms result in higher yield gains. However, lack of awareness is limiting the adoption of such technologies in emerging economies.
Integrated pest management (IPM) is a novel approach that enables farmers to identify diseases and pests in crops to take necessary actions at the earliest. This results in long-term pest control that is less risky for farmers and the environment.
Using IPM can potentially help farmers in identifying the type of pests and diseases, the number of crops affected, and the type of solution required. The technology incorporates artificial intelligence (AI) that generates insights into accurate descriptions of pests and disease pressure in fields. It also involves a scouting process through which location-based tasks are shared with pest control service providers to make the treatment procedure more precise and efficient.
Get a Sample to Understand More Details:
- Sales of organic pest control services to grow at a 7.7% CAGR through 2031.
- Based on product type, the insecticides segment is slated to expand at a 7% CAGR through 2031.
- Adoption of pest control services in the residential sector to rise at 5.6% CAGR.
- In terms of applications, sales of pest control services for insect control are expected to hold account for over 75% of the market share in 2031.
- The U.S. is projected to hold a dominant share of more than 85% in the North America pest control services market.
- Sales of pest control services in the U.K. are poised to rise at a 3.9% CAGR.
- India will emerge as a lucrative pocket, accounting for more than half of the South Asia pest control services market.
Rollins, Inc., Rentokil Initial PLC, Anticimex, Cook’s Pest Control, Inc., ABC Home & Commercial Services, Animal Pest Management Services, Inc., Lloyd Pest Control, Green Earth Pest Control, LLC, Aptive Environmental, LLC, Home Paramount Pest Control, LLC, Dodson Pest Control, Environmental Pest Service, LLC, Truly Nolen of America, Inc.,
Leading players are actively investing in strategic collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their global footprint. Apart from this, research and development activities in collaboration with biochemical research organizations to launch organic pest control solutions will assist players to gain a competitive edge in the market. For instance:
- In March 2021, Provo, Utah-based Aptive Environmental expanded its services into 21 new metros across the country, including five new states. These locations cover Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- In January 2021, Truly Nolen Pest Control, based in Tucson, Arizona, acquired Zenobi Pest Control, based in Naples, Florida to expand its distribution network.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask to Analyst:
Pest Control Services Market by Category
- Other Chemicals
- Other Products
By Service Type:
- Chemical Control Services
- Mechanical Control Services
- Other Pest Control Services
- Commercial and Industrial
- Rodent Control
- Insect Control
- Bed Bugs
- Other Insect Control
- Wildlife Control
- Other Applications
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs