Over the next ten years, the market for drug-eluting balloon catheters is anticipated to grow at a remarkable CAGR of 18%. Expert experts at Fact conducted this analysis. The demand for drug-eluting balloon catheters now accounts for a 20% share of the global balloon catheter market, according to MR, a source of market research and competitive information. balloon.
The secret to success in the competitive global market is to select a dependable Drug Delivery Catheter market research report. This most recent market report provides all the information that customers may be seeking. The paper includes market analyses at the local, national, and international levels. The Fact. synchronizes with Research Leads. The MR team offers clients every tactical consideration, including product development, key development areas, application modeling, use of technologies, corporate acquisition strategies and research. exploration of niche growth opportunities and new markets.
Download a sample copy of this report : –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=146?PJ
By precisely understanding the client’s requirements and steadfastly following them, the global Drug Delivery Catheter Market research report has been structured. The report showcases significant product developments and tracks recent acquisitions, mergers, and searches in the ABC industry by key players. Furthermore, this market report also provides a careful investigation of the current state of the market covering different market dynamics.
An exhaustive analysis of the factors affecting the investment is also provided in the credible Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter report which forecasts upcoming business opportunities and improvement strategies to improve return on investment (ROI)
Make Segments of Drug Eluting Balloon Industry Surveyrket Taxonomy
- For indication:
- Drug-eluting balloon catheters for coronary artery disease
- Drug-eluting balloon catheters for peripheral vascular disease
- For end user:
- Outpatient Surgical Centers
- Cardiac catheterization laboratories
- By raw material:
- Polyurethane drug-eluting balloon catheters
- Nylon drug-eluting balloon catheters
What do you get in a Fact.MR study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter market
- Factor that could restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is the current competitive scenario of the global Drug Delivery Catheter market and its intricate details regarding the potential business prospects of the key market players
- Pricing strategies of different global Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter market players
Research into the drug-eluting balloon industry by key players is expected to enhance the development and sales of more accurate and efficient balloon drug-eluting catheters.
- In February 2021, L2Mtech GmbH obtained its first CE mark on six products. This marks a milestone in the company’s history and demonstrates the efficacy and safety of its innovative cardiovascular and endovascular applications. The company plans to commercially launch the products with CE Mark recognition.
- In June 2020, iVascular SLU, a medical device company, announced the global rollout of its new coronary artery drug-coated balloon. The product – Essential Pro – has several improvements over its predecessor.
- In March 2021, MedAlliance announced that it had received FDA approval for its drug-eluting coronary balloon. The product is called the limus Selution SLR sustained-release drug-release balloon catheter. He received the green light for his design, which improved lumen diameter in individuals with atherosclerotic lesions.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS and Russia
- Asia Pacific Ex-Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of EPAJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get Full Access to the Complete Report:https://www.factmr.com/checkout/146?PJ