With rising applications of stick to skin materials across healthcare, sports, fashion, and personal care products industries, the total sales of stick to skin materials are projected to rise at a robust CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, totaling over US$ 6.8 Bn by the end of 2032.
Stick to skin materials are unique solutions used to stick or bond various products with skin and other surfaces. These materials support applications requiring short-to long-term wear. Increasing adoption of stick to skin materials in clothing, personal care products, medical devices and several other applications is providing a major impetus to the growth of stick to skin materials market.
Similarly, rising use of strong stick to skin adhesive materials in healthcare applications such as medical devices and equipment, wound dressing, secure IV lines, etc., is expected to push the demand for stick to skin materials during the forecast period.
For more insights into the Market, Get A Sample of this Report! –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7515
Rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases worldwide has generated enormous demand for drug delivery devices, wearable medical devices, wound care dressings etc., and this trend is likely to continue during the forecast period. Driven by this, sales of stick to skin materials are slated to grow at a healthy pace as they (stick to skin materials) form an integral part of these medical products.
Leading stick to skin materials manufacturers are continuously investing in research and development to explore novel applications areas for stick to skin materials. This will further expand the stick to skin materials market size during the forthcoming years.
- Based on product, the patches segment is expected to expand by 1.8X between 2022 and 2032, creating an absolute incremental opportunity of US$ 509.9 Mn by 2032.
- By technology, solvent-based stick to skin materials segment is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1.7 Bn by 2032.
- North America stick to skin market is projected to grow at 6.6% CAGR through 2032.
- Europe stick to skin materials market is likely to expand at a robust CAGR of 8.6% between 2022 and 2032, reaching around US$ 2.1 Bn by the end of 2032.
- With increasing adoption of stick to skin materials in healthcare applications, the U.S. stick to skin materials market to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 692.4 Mn by 2032.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- 3M Company
- NITTO DENKO CORPORATION
- Adhesives Research Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- DermaMed Coatings Company, LLC
- MBK Tape Solutions
- Berry Global
- Scapa Group Ltd
- Arkema S.A.
- Sekisui Kasei Co. Ltd.
- Shurtape Technologies, LLC
- tesa SE
- Amcor Limited
- Tapecon, Inc.
Key Questions Covered in the Stick to Skin Materials Market Report
- What will be the demand outlook of the stick to skin materials market in 2022?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global stick to skin materials market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the key drivers bolstering growth in the stick to skin materials market?
- Which factors are hindering the growth in the stick to skin materials market?
- Which region is expected to exhibit the fastest growth in the global stick to skin materials market during 2022-2032?
For Trending Updates of Fact.MR , Check out the Link: https://xtalks.com/is-probiotic-soda-actually-healthy-and-which-companies-produce-it-3163/
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583