According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Ready-to-Drink Coffee Market was worth US$ 26,400.0 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 49,600.0 Mn by 2030 end.
The global demand for ready-to-drink drinks has risen dramatically in recent years. The international adoption of a fast-paced lifestyle is driving up the market. Coffee is one of the most widely consumed beverages globally, and demand for ready-to-drink Coffee has grown significantly in recent years.
The ready-to-drink coffee industry is influenced by increasing urbanization, hectic lives, and altering customer tastes. Aside from the convenience of grab-and-go, ready-to-drink Coffee is available in various kinds and flavors, giving customers options depending on their likes, preferences, culture, and requirements.
It is also seen as a superior substitute for carbonated beverages, related to health hazards such as obesity and hypertension. Because of its antioxidant properties and low-calorie content, ready-to-drink Coffee is gaining popularity as a fast energy source.
Ready-to-drink Coffee is another functional beverage that has been proved to offer health benefits. Growing obesity rates among children and adults, poor eating habits, hectic lifestyles, and demanding work schedules drive consumers toward healthier convenience food options.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/ready-to-drink-coffee-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Vitamin B
- Yerba Mate
- Acai Berry
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Glass Bottle
- PET Bottle
- Popular Priced
- Super Premium
By Distribution Channel:
- Independent Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Food Service
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways From The Market
- Based on packaging, PET bottles category led the market, accounting for 34.0% of worldwide industry sales. The ease of handling, along with the low production costs, is driving the rising demand for this sort of packaging. Furthermore, because PET bottles can be molded in various sizes and forms and made in multiple colors, many producers use this packaging style.
- Based on distribution channel, the hypermarket/supermarket category is predicted to dominate the worldwide ready-to-drink coffee market. It is due to a well-established hypermarket/supermarket supply chain that provides a wide availability of ready-to-drink Coffee.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific is likely to retain its dominance in the ready-to-drink coffee market during the forecast period with a market share of 40.0%. Japan is expected to have a significant market share in the next years. The presence of several important local producers in various nations fosters regional market growth. The region’s growing population will also substantially impact the expansion of the regional ready-to-drink coffee industry.
Key companies covered in the market study are PepsiCo, The Coca-Cola Company, Nestle S.A., JAB Holding Company, Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd, McDonald’s Corporation, Danone S.A, Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc, Suntory Beverage & Food, Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co. Ltd., Dr. Pepper Snappel Group, Starbucks, Unilever, Ajinomoto General Foods Inc, and Monster Beverage Co.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/ready-to-drink-coffee-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.