“Radiation Curable Coatings Market” report focuses on latest innovative marketing strategies, trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. Radiation Curable Coatings market report includes comprehensive details of the key market dynamics along with relevant market segments and sub-segments.
Radiation Curable Coatings market report has provided a top-to-bottom research on the Radiation Curable Coatings market features such as growth drivers, threats, opportunities, challenges with a key focus on both global and the regional market. Moreover, Radiation Curable Coatings market report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the leading manufacturers in the market.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244630
Global Radiation Curable Coatings market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including-
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244630
Key Market Trends:
Industrial Application to Dominate the Market
– Metal forms a chief component in most of the industrial applications. The different types of metals, which are extensively used in industrial applications, are untreated and phosphate-treated steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, brass, nickel, magnesium, and copper.
– Radiation-cured coatings provide corrosion protection, abrasion resistance, impart functional (anti-fingerprint) and desired appearance (gloss) properties, and enhance impact, chemical and scratch resistance to different metal substrates.
– The most common example is coil coating, which is used on metal substrates for the manufacture of housings for electronic devices, appliances, propane tanks, and metal packaging involving general line, aerosol, food and beverage, and speciality cans.
– Radiation curable coatings are also used as temporary and permanent protective coatings for metal tubes and pipes, fence posts, electrical conduit, sprinkler systems, mechanical tubing, and are also used as protective films for construction steel and aluminum. In addition, radiation curing coatings are also used as an abrasion and heat-resistant coatings for magnetic wires used in transformers, engines, and other electrical components.
– Radiation-cured coatings, using UV technology, not only help to overcome the aforementioned problems but also offer advantages such as the ability to coat on heat-sensitive substrates, improving performance i.e., scratch and stain resistance of the plastics. Such advantages are driving the growth of radiation-cured coatings on plastics.
Asia-Pacific Region Expected to dominate the Market
– The leading consumers of radiation curable coatings in Asia-Pacific include China, India, Japan, ASEAN countries etc.
– China has set standards for both interior architectural coatings (National Standard GB 18582-2008) and exterior wall coatings (GB 24408-2009). Recently China has introduced new regulation, known formally as “Finance Tax (2015) Notification on Imposing Consumption Tax on Battery and Coating Products”. The regulations impose on coatings manufacturers a 4% tax on the invoice price of any coating whose ready-to-spray VOC level exceeds 420 g/L.
– India currently does not have mandatory VOC regulations, but many companies are focusing on meeting Green Seal GS-11 standards. This standard establishes environmental, health, and performance requirements and includes products intended to be applied to wallboard, tile, metal, wood, composite wood, concrete, stone, masonry, and terrazzo substrates, as well as other architectural substrates.
– These growing regulations in Asia-Pacific are expected to support the growth of the radiation curable coatings in the region.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Developments: Radiation Curable Coatings market report includes the key strategic developments of the market, new product launch, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market.
-Market Features: Radiation Curable Coatings market report estimated key market structures, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin.
-Logical Tools: Global Radiation Curable Coatings market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return examination have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244630
Detailed TOC of Radiation Curable Coatings Market – Segmented by Geography – Growth, Trend, and Forecast:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Desirable Properties like Fast Curing, Hard, and Chemical resistant
4.1.2 Rise In Adoption of Solvent-free Technologies to Comply with the Environmental Regulations
4.2.1 High Material Cost
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 OP Lacquers
5.1.4 Printing Inks
5.1.5 Other Applications
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 AkzoNobel NV
6.4.2 Axalta Coating Systems Ltd LLC
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd
6.4.5 Dainichiseika Color and Chemicals Mfg Co. Ltd
6.4.6 PPG Industries Inc
6.4.7 Royal DSM
6.4.8 The Sherwin-Williams Company
6.4.9 Watson Coatings Inc
6.4.10 Yips Chemical Holdings Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing 3D Printing Applications
7.2 Growing Usage in Printed Electronics
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Our Other Reports:-
Companion Animal Blood Glucose Monitoring Market Size: Growth Share 2021 – Prominent Players with Regional Analysis, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Topmost Opportunities, CAGR Status and Sales Revenue till 2027
Total Iron-Binding Capacity (TIBC) Reagents Market Size Report 2021 – Business Strategies and Demand Status of Top Manufacturers, Pricing Trends, Research with Business Revenue and Opportunities till 2027
Blood Glucose Strips and Meter Market Size, Growth Analysis 2021: Business Share, Price Analysis, Research with Development Trends, Key Manufacturers, Key Finding by Global Size, Growing Demand Status Forecast to 2027
Global Automotive Parts Aluminium and Magnesium Die Casting Market 2021 Research by Size, Emerging Growth Factors, Demand and Applications, Global Regions with Industry Share Analysis Forecast to 2027