“Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market” report focuses on latest innovative marketing strategies, trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report includes comprehensive details of the key market dynamics along with relevant market segments and sub-segments.
Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report has provided a top-to-bottom research on the Pulp & Paper Chemicals market features such as growth drivers, threats, opportunities, challenges with a key focus on both global and the regional market. Moreover, Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the leading manufacturers in the market.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244639
Global Pulp & Paper Chemicals market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including-
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244639
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Packaging & Industrial Papers
– Paper packaging includes rigid and flexible paper packaging formats, such as paper sacks and bags, corrugated boxes, wrapping paper, cartons, display packaging, cups and trays, inserts and dividers, tapes and labels, and clamshells. Significant weight advantages of paper packaging ensures benefits, in terms of distribution efficiencies and raw material inputs.
– Packaging performs an important function by protecting goods from damage, from the point of manufacture to the final consumer. It prevents wastage of goods and energy. Packaging meets stringent safety, technical, and hygienic requirements.
– A rise in the demand for flexible paper packaging, owing to growing consumer awareness regarding harmful effects of plastic on the environment along with eco-friendly nature and economic form of paper packaging, is expected to propel pulp & paper chemicals market growth.
– The major advantage of using recycled paper packaging is the associated reduction in the cost of packaging material up to 40%. Stringent government regulations, pertaining to environmental concerns and reduction in carbon emissions, are also one of the major factors expected to fuel consumption of recycled paper packaging across the end-user industries.
– Owing to increasing environmental concerns across the world along with the rising need to reduce toxic emissions; recycled paper packaging is used by healthcare, personal care, and food & beverages industries. This, in turn, is expected to create positive impact for the market growth, during the forecast period.
China to dominate the Asia-Pacific region
– Asia-Pacific region is expecting higher growth of pulp & paper chemicals market owing to increasing waste paper importing market in China.
– With increasing environmental awareness and safety issues, the Chinese government has enforced a number of new regulations on waste paper importing.
– Small-scale paper mills with an operating capacity of less than 50,000 tons are not eligible for importing waste paper. These new regulations is having profound impact on the global waste paper recycling practice and the papermaking industry in China. As of October 2018, US exports of recovered paper to China remained relatively consistent throughout the year, averaging 608,000 ton per month.
– Chinese papermaking companies lack own forestry property. The companies mainly import raw materials for papermaking. The short supply of raw materials greatly affects the papermaking industry development, as it rapidly grows. In addition, the government policies and other extrinsic factors impact the import of raw materials.
– With the focus now shifting towards eco-friendly and sustainability, paper packaging is expected to gain focus over plastic packaging, which poses a significant threat to the environment. China is expected to drive the market for the paper packaging segment, with applications across industries, like healthcare, personal care, homecare, retail, and others. This, in turn is driving the demand for pulp & paper chemicals market in the coming years.
– Increasing concern over food safety in the food & beverages sector has propelled the need for high-quality food service board and liquid packaging board. Besides this, the development of e-commerce in China has promoted the increase in the express delivery, further driving the demand for packaging paper, thereby, driving the demand for pulp & paper chemicals market, during the forecast period.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Developments: Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report includes the key strategic developments of the market, new product launch, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market.
-Market Features: Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report estimated key market structures, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin.
-Logical Tools: Global Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return examination have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244639
Detailed TOC of Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market – Segmented by Geography – Growth, Trend, and Forecast:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing pulp and paper Industry in Emerging Economies
4.1.2 Increasing Paper Recycling
4.2.1 Environmental Hazards from the pulp and paper Industry
4.2.2 Stringent Water Treatment Regulations
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Bleaching Agents
5.1.6 Other Types
5.2.2 Packaging & Industrial Papers
5.2.3 Printing & Writing Papers
5.2.4 Pulp Mills & Drinking Plants
5.2.5 Other Applications
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 Rest of the World
184.108.40.206 South America
220.127.116.11 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.3 Archer Daniels Midland Company
6.4.4 Ashland Inc.
6.4.5 BASF SE
6.4.6 Buckman Laboratories
6.4.7 Cargill Incorporated
6.4.10 ERCO Worldwide
6.4.11 FMC Corporation
6.4.12 GE Corporation
6.4.13 Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC (Koch Industries)
6.4.17 Solvay Chemicals Inc.
6.4.18 Tronox Incorporated
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Extensive Research on Paper Quality Improvements
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Our Other Reports:-
Narrow Band IoT Market Size, Growth Analysis 2021: Business Share, Price Analysis, Research with Development Trends, Key Manufacturers, Key Finding by Global Size, Growing Demand Status Forecast to 2027