Global pre-insulated pipe sales are set to be valued at US$ 5,470.5 Mn in 2021, with a stable long-term projection, according to the latest market study from Future Market Insights, ESOMAR-certified research, and consulting firm. The report estimates the global pre-insulated pipes market to grow at nearly 5.8 % during 2021-2031. The report offers analysis in 20+ high-growth countries, providing detailed insights on pre-insulated pipes configurations and applications that are likely to evolve in the coming decade.
Demand for pre-insulated pipes increased moderately in 2020, influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic as well as developments in the end-use sectors of district heating and cooling, oil and gas, and others. However, given the possibility of economic stimulus in many countries, the market’s long-term outlook remains positive.
Get | Download Sample Copy @
- District heating and cooling system applications will witness higher demand owing to a growing transition away from conventional electric HVAC insulation.
- Polymer composite materials are projected to hold major market share on the back of UV and corrosion-resistant characteristics.
- The U.S. will expand at a steady rate, driven by investments into construction projects and oil exports.
- Germany will reflect a strong rise, displaying a 5.8% CAGR through 2031.
- GCC countries are a high potential market driven by a lucrative and matured oil and gas sector.
- Government investments towards smart city programs are driving notable demand for pre-insulated pipes in India.
“Frequent advancements in pre-insulated pipes configurations and adoption of district heating and cooling systems in recent years has provided impetus to sales and revenue. Increasing demand from suppliers and from end-use industries are propelling growth. The use of polymer materials in pre-insulated pipes is gaining prominence in district heating and cooling systems for efficient transfer of hot and chilled water for commercial and residential applications. The requirement of the modern energy systems is witnessing a steady rise which bolsters sales prospects for pre-insulated pipes as well,” says the FMI analyst.
R&D Collaborations with Local Players Gain Ground
The pre-insulated pipes market is likely to grow at a moderate pace during 2021-2031. However, as it is a matured market, companies are expected to concentrate further on research and development activities to develop more in the field of district heating and cooling that meet the requirements of consumers. Collaboration with local players and developing new technology in the form of smart grid and advanced pre-insulated pipe offerings is a prime strategy expected to gain traction in the forecast period.
The market is fragmented, with key players accounting for approximately one-fifth of the market share. These players are likely to invest in new technology developments and the expansion of their networks to maintain their market shares. Some of the key players in the market are Georg Fischer AG, Uponor Corporation, Watts Water Technologies, LOGSTOR A/S, Brugg Group Ag, Polypipe Group PLC, Vital Energi Utilities Limited, Perma-Pipe International Holdings Inc., Elips – Empower Logstor, KE KELIT, etc.
- Flexenergy supplied 50 meters of 90mm pre-insulated polybutylene pipe and 100 meters of 75mm pipe in a contract with James House in York for heating and hot water applications in July 2020.
- GF Piping Systems announced the acquisition of a 49% 2017 stake in Canada-based piping system manufacturer Urecon Ltd., with a goal of complete acquisition which was completed in 2019.
- Empower-Logstor Insulated Pipes Systems announced the opening of the UAEs largest pre-insulated pipe production facility for a valuation of US$ 25 million. Logstor also won a contract to supply 20 kilometers of pre-insulated pipes for Al Jaber Construction.
Valuable Insights into Pre-Insulated Pipe Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the pre-insulated pipe market, covering historical demand data from 2016-2020 and forecast figures for the period between 2021 and 2031. The study divulges compelling insights into the growth witnessed in the market. Based on the pre-insulated pipe market based on material type, has been classified into metals & alloys, and polymers. The phospholipid is also classified based on pipe configuration, installation, end-user, and region. Regionally, the phospholipid market covers North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and MEA.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs