Polyisocyanurate Insulation Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the current valuation of the Global Polyisocyanurate Insulation Market is worth US$ 12,085.6 Mn in 2022. The market value of stainless steel is expected to reach US$ 21,238.6 Mn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period.
Closed-cell foam insulation called polyisocyanurate may be used more frequently for wall and roof assemblies in residential and commercial sectors. Isocyanurate and polyol, two fundamental liquid chemicals, are mixed with a catalyst, a blowing agent, flame retardants, and perhaps other agents to form it. The results could have the best thermal insulating properties compared to commercially available materials. The use of polyisocyanurate insulation for acoustic, thermal, and hybrid purposes is growing in popularity across various end uses.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the polyisocyanurate insulation has no ozone depletion and low global warming potential. Since polyisocyanurate insulation may be reused and complies with current continuous insulation criteria, it can be considered a recyclable product. As a result, polyisocyanurate insulation is regarded as a modern choice for insulation, especially in applications related to architecture and construction.
The highest R-value per inch, ranging from R 5.5 to 8, is often achieved by polyisocyanurate foam among all commercial insulation products. Because of its low density and lightweight, it can be used to build thinner walls without sacrificing strength. More than 75.1% of flat roof building today favors polyisocyanurate foam insulation. The material behaves consistently over a large temperature range (-100°F to +250°F). The market is projected to be around US$ 15,335.2 Mn.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/polyisocyanurate-insulation-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Rigid Foam/ Board
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Appliances
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Polyisocyanurate Insulation Market
- Based on the type, the highest R-value per inch, ranging from R 5.5 to R 8, is often achieved by polyisocyanurate foam among all commercial insulation products.
- Based on the end-use, polyisocyanurate insulation is widely used in building & construction assembly for all business and residential structures.
- With a market share of 20.4%, North America currently dominates the industry. Throughout the forecast period, North America is anticipated to expand significantly due to the region’s robust construction sector growth, higher-than-average auto production rate, and higher-than-average consumer appliance production rate.
Key companies covered in the market study are BASF SE, DowDuPont Inc., Owens Corning Insulating Systems, LLC, SAINT-GOBAIN, Kingspan Group plc, Honeywell International Inc., Johns Manville Corporation, Stepan Company, IKO Industries Ltd., Soprema Group, Knauf Insulation, Atlas Roofing Corporation, Rmax Operating LLC, GAF Materials Corporation, Carlisle SynTec System, Hunter Panels.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/polyisocyanurate-insulation-market/
Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Polyisocyanurate Insulation’s growth during the next ten years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Polyisocyanurate Insulation Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving worldwide Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across leading & niche market segments across Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process