The pet treats and chews market is poised to reach a valuation of US$ 8.2 Bn in 2022. As per a recent market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), Sales are projected to increase at a 5.2% CAGR, with the market valuation reaching US$ 13.7 Bn by 2032.
Growing pet adoption is expanding the consumer base in the pet treats and chews market. An increase in pet companionship, along with rising disposable income will fuel sales in the market. Pet treats and chews market has grown from being just ‘treats’ and ‘chews’ for the pets, to now being a market for necessary claims such as health supplements, dental care products and functional treats.
The global market, which was primarily dominated by dog treats and chews, and is now being outpaced by cat treats and chews in terms sales. This has been mainly due to manufacturers focusing and introducing newer products in the cat category. The introduction of dry cat treats has been a major breakthrough in the industry, helping find an untapped sector which has immense growth potential.
Get a Sample to Understand More Details@
“Increasing demand for vegan pet treats and chews products among consumers, along with growing preference for functional pet treats is expected to create opportunities for growth in the market,” says an FMI analyst.
- Based on sales channel, the modern trade segment will account for 22% of the total market share.
- In terms of product type, sales of dental treats and chews are expected to hold 28% of the total market share.
- By pet type, demand for treats and chews for dogs will increase at a considerable pace.
- The U.S. will hold 25% of the North America pet treats and chews market share.
- Total sales of pet treats and chews in Japan will reach a valuation of US$ 357 Mn in 2022.
- Demand for pet treats and chews in India will surge at a 3% CAGR through 2032.
The key players in the pet treats and chews market are Mars Pet, Inc., Nestlé Purina PetCare, The J.M. Smucker Co., Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc., General Mills, Inc., Diamond Pet Foods, Spectrum Brands/United Pet Group, Mammoth Pet, Fluff and Tuff Inc., Central Garden and Pet Co, ZippyPaws’, PetMate, KONG Company, Eurocan Pet Products, Cadet Pet, Inc., Presidio Natural Pet Co, and Wellness Pet Company.
Ask for more Insights Analysis on Report@
Pet Treats and Chews Market by Category
- Dental care
- Aromatic Treats
- Comfort Treats
- Training Treats
- Plant Based
- Animal Based
- Pet Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores
- Modern Trade (Hypermarket/ Supermarkets)
- Online Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Other Sales Channel
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Request For TOC @
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the market size of the global pet treats and chews market?
- What is the expected growth rate of the global pet treats and chews market?
- What are the key trends driving the sales in the global pet treats and chews market?
- Who are the key players in the global pet treats and chews market?
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs