The market for pet clothing market is estimated at USD 5.1 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 7.0 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2017 to 2021.
Market growth is predicted to be boosted by the global trend toward pet humanization. The debut of posh pet apparel developed through collaborations with well-known clothing companies like H&M and Ralph Lauren is driving market sales.
Small pet clothing businesses, the prominence of pet fashion influencers, and advancements in product design are all factors in the industry’s upward trajectory. For instance, the stylish Instagram dog Boobie Billie just announced a high-end apparel line. A recent collaboration between Dsquared2 and Poldo Canine Couture resulted in the development of a complete line of dog clothing and accessories.
Due to the existence of non-profit organisations dedicated to animal welfare, it is projected that demand for pet gear would rise. The demand from animal shelters, animal protection organisations, and communities concerned about stray animals will cause the market to expand.
Get a Sample Report @
- Based on product type, sales of shirts & tops will increase at a considerable pace over the forecast period.
- In terms of pet types, the dog segment is anticipated to remain most lucrative through 2032.
- By sales channel, demand for pet apparel across online retail channels will continue rising.
- The U.S. Will dominate the North America pet apparel market over the forecast period, with sales growing at a 4% CAGR through 2032.
- Demand in the India pet apparel market is expected to increase at a 5% CAGR over the assessment period.
Leading manufacturers of pet apparels are focusing on aggressive promotional strategies, advertisements, and new product launches to improve sales in the market.
Key players operating in the global pet apparels market include Pet Factory Company, ABO Gear, Body Glove Pet, Good2Go, Hip Doggie, Moshiqa, Petstock, Hunter International GmbH, Insect Shield, MILK&PEPPER, and Bedhead Pajamas Inc.
Ask for Customization @
Global Pet Apparel Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Shirts & Tops
- Sweaters & Hoodies
By Material Type:
Ask an Analyst @
By Pet Type:
By Sales Channel:
- Direct sales
- Pet Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Other Sales Channel
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia