The global pest control services market is poised to expand at a 6.2% CAGR, totaling US$ 39.8 Bn in 2031, finds ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent study.
Increasing awareness regarding public health in emerging economies is driving the adoption of pest control services in residential sector. Pest infestation is common in dark and unclean environments, especially in older buildings that require restoration. Rapid urbanization is leading to the construction and restoration of residential housing units, which in turn is propelling demand for pest control services.
Sales of pest control services were dampened to an extent in response to the lockdown restrictions imposed to control the COVID-19 outbreak. However, this has resulted in increasing focus on the adoption of pest control services to prevent infectious diseases such as dengue and malaria. Owing to this, demand for pest control services across the globe is anticipated to witness upticks in the forthcoming years.
Growing need for food security and maintenance of hygiene practices in sectors such as hospitality, food service, beverage industry, and healthcare facilities including hospitals and rehabilitation centers is anticipated to continue fueling sales of pest control services.
Moreover, increasing preference for organic pest control services is leading to product developments and innovations by market players. Due to harmful effects caused by using chemical pest control solutions, such as asthma and bronchitis, consumers are shifting towards organic and natural pest control solutions for their homes and offices. This trend is projected to continue over the forthcoming years.
As per FMI, demand for pest control services in the U.S. is expected to remain high over the forecast period. Growth can be attributed to the presence of leading market players including Rentokill, Anticimex, and Aptive Environmental, and rapid adoption of technology-enabled pest control solutions in the country.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
- Sales of organic pest control services to grow at a 7.7% CAGR through 2031.
- Based on product type, the insecticides segment is slated to expand at a 7% CAGR through 2031.
- Adoption of pest control services in the residential sector to rise at 5.6% CAGR.
- In terms of applications, sales of pest control services for insect control are expected to hold account for over 75% of the market share in 2031.
- The U.S. is projected to hold a dominant share of more than 85% in the North America pest control services market.
- Sales of pest control services in the U.K. are poised to rise at a 3.9% CAGR.
- India will emerge as a lucrative pocket, accounting for more than half of the South Asia pest control services market.
Rollins, Inc., Rentokil Initial PLC, Anticimex, Cook’s Pest Control, Inc., ABC Home & Commercial Services, Animal Pest Management Services, Inc., Lloyd Pest Control, Green Earth Pest Control, LLC, Aptive Environmental, LLC, Home Paramount Pest Control, LLC, Dodson Pest Control, Environmental Pest Service, LLC, Truly Nolen of America, Inc., Florida Pest Control & Chemical, Massey Services, Inc., Arrow Exterminators, Ecolab, Inc., Green Pest Solutions, Apex Pest Control, Inc., Hulett Environmental Services, Plunkett’s Pest Control, Senske, Inc. are some of the leading players operating in the global pest control services market.
Leading players are actively investing in strategic collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their global footprint. Apart from this, research and development activities in collaboration with biochemical research organizations to launch organic pest control solutions will assist players to gain a competitive edge in the market. For instance:
- In March 2021, Provo, Utah-based Aptive Environmental expanded its services into 21 new metros across the country, including five new states. These locations cover Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- In January 2021, Truly Nolen Pest Control, based in Tucson, Arizona, acquired Zenobi Pest Control, based in Naples, Florida to expand its distribution network.
Ask an Analyst:
Pest Control Services Market by Category
- Other Chemicals
- Other Products
By Service Type:
- Chemical Control Services
- Mechanical Control Services
- Other Pest Control Services
- Commercial and Industrial
- Rodent Control
- Insect Control
- Bed Bugs
- Other Insect Control
- Wildlife Control
- Other Applications
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs