According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Pasta Sauce Market was worth US$ 15.0 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 24.3 Bn by 2030 end.
Pasta sauces are savory agents and mixtures of ingredients that enhance pasta’s overall taste, flavor, aroma, and texture. Pasta sauce consumption is increasing as the demand for pasta increases. Because of its delectable taste, pasta sauce is in high demand.
Pasta sauce has been widely adopted in major markets such as the United States, Canada, and Germany while emerging markets such as China, Brazil, and India are swiftly catching up.
Pasta Sauce Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Pasta Sauce’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Pasta Sauce Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
Download a PDF Brochure: https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/pasta-sauce-market/
By Product Type: The Tomato sauce sector generated the most revenue in 2019 and is predicted to continue in the future. It can be attributed to its distinct flavor and versatility in various recipes.
Tomato-based and marinara sauces accounted for more than 25.5% of all sales in 2019. The sauce has become a part of many cuisines worldwide, and a regional version of the recipe has evolved in the last few years, enhancing its global adoption.
By Distribution Channel: The online store market is predicted to grow the fastest with a CAGR of 4.3% from 2020-2030. Thanks to increased internet penetration and greater usage of smartphones for online shopping, consumers can compare products in real-time and make informed decisions. It is more convenient than going to a physical store. The trend has grown even more valuable in the context of COVID-19 when social distance has become the new norm.
Most e-commerce sites offer virtual assistants who provide automated responses to most customer inquiries. The employment of chatbots aids in the resolution of product buying concerns.
By Region: The most important geographic market is North America. It can be linked to the highly evolved retail system and increased pasta sauce uptake due to aggressive advertising and celebrity brand endorsement.
Higher consumer spending on fast food and ready-to-eat food as a fashion statement also contributes to the popularity of pasta sauce in this region. Major players are working hard to make their mark in the North American region.
The pasta sauce market is fragmented. The increasing entry of pasta sauce makers into developing nations, unique product releases, the availability of high-quality certified products, and appropriate product distribution have resulted in a more competitive pasta sauce industry.
To boost profitability and strengthen market position in the pasta sauce industry, competitors in the market have embraced acquisition and growth as important development strategies. Significant firms have also used product launches to improve their portfolio and stay relevant in the global market.
Key companies covered in the market study are Barilla G. e R. Fratelli S.p.A, Bertolli, Conagra Brands, CSC Brands LP, Del Monte Food, Inc., Frontier Co-op, Campbell Soup Company, ConAgra Foods, Inc, Unilever group, General Mills Inc., Kikkoman Corp, Clorox Co, Nestle, Tiger Food, Campbell Soup Company, ConAgra Foods, Inc, International Gourmet Specialties, Mizkan America, Inc., No Limit, LLC, Campbell Soup Company, ConAgra Foods, Inc, B&G Foods, Inc. and Trader Joe’s.
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Tomato-Based Sauces
- Traditional Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Meat Sauce
- Mushroom Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Cheese Sauce
- Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Pesto-Based Sauces
- Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
- Alfredo-Based Sauces
- Traditional Alfredo Sauce
- Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Glass Bottles
- Food Industry
- Household (Retail)
By Distribution Channel:
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Store
- Specialty Store
- Online Retailers
- Other Sales Channels
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds. The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/pasta-sauce-market/
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, and Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process