As per industry analysis on olefin block copolymers by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 212 Mn in 2021, and expand at a healthy CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
Being one of the largest consumers of olefin block copolymers (OBCs), the footwear industry has always encouraged OBC manufacturers to produce at a higher volume, thereby expanding globally. Beating other block copolymers such as styerenic block copolymers (SBCs) in terms of high-end property and usability, OBCs have had a great impact on the global footwear market.
It has been proven that OBC footwear soles are much more flexible and durable compared to conventional thermoplastic material. Leading footwear manufacturers across the globe are utilizing olefin block copolymers from the past half-decade. Footwear giants such as Reebok, Under Armour, Crocs, etc., are known for their footwear quality and design, and utilize OBCs in certain footwear segments.
Get Sample Copy With Impact Analysis Of COVID-19 Of Market Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4201
Olefin Block Copolymers Market – Scope of Report:
A latest publication by Fact.MR on the global Olefin Block Copolymers market evaluates the opportunities and current market landscape, and provides detailed analysis and updates about corresponding sections affecting the market.
The study offers detailed insights on key market dynamics, which include the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the market.
The principal aim of the study is to present exclusive information about how the market will perform during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Important indicators for the successful growth of the Olefin Block Copolymers market are presented in this comprehensive report, which include Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth analysis of the market, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), which are described in an exhaustive way in Fact.MR’s study.
This research study can support readers to know the demand for Olefin Block Copolymers supplements, and the quantitative development opportunities during the study period.
The research is beneficial for shareholders in Olefin Block Copolymers, including investors, manufacturers, service providers, distributors, and suppliers, and can help them in developing suitable business strategies to flourish in the market.
Insights and wisdom presented in this Fact.MR study can be leveraged by shareholders in the market, industry experts, investors, researchers, and reporters, as well as business enthusiasts.
Positive Investment Flows to Expand Product Portfolio and Research & Development Initiatives of Stakeholders
A positive flow of investments from pharmaceutical giants is likely to propel the development of Olefin Block Copolymersand compounds. For instance, in year 2019, Ginkgo Bioworks, Inc. raised funds of more than US$$ 350 Mn through investments from several investors for the development of synthetic cannabinoids. This has helped them increase production capacity.
Market leaders in Olefin Block Copolymerssuch as Noramco, Inc. CannBioRx Life Sciences, Hyasynth Biologicals, Inc. etc are developing Olefin Block Copolymersthrough novel techniques of synthesis. Moreover, these companies are shifting their focus on research and development of molecules through development of strains of microbes and yeast for biosynthesis of synthetic cannabinoid.
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Olefin Block Copolymers: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Olefin Block Copolymers demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Synthetic Cannabinoids. As per the study, the demand for Olefin Block Copolymers will grow through 2029.
- Olefin Block Copolymers historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2019-2029.
- Olefin Block Copolymers consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
Olefin Block Copolymers Market Segmentations:
- Soft OBCs
- Hard OBCs
- Chain Shuttling Catalysis
- Ziegler-Natta catalyst System
- OBCs for Footwear
- OBCs for Adhesives
- OBCs for Houseware
- OBCs for Health and Hygiene Elastic Films
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583