The Oat Protein market is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 4.4% and reach a valuation of USD 78.5Mn by 2032.
Oat protein is active product that binds all of the essential amino acids. Amino acids like isoleucine, valine, and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine present in oat protein enhance and accelerate muscle protein synthesis (MPS). MPS is a process that aids in the maintenance of muscle structure and function.
It is often used to enhance the protein content of foods and beverages. Growing demand for plant-based foods that do not contain any harmful chemical additives is responsible for surge in consumer interest for protein intake are propelling the global oat proteins market upward.
For Critical Insights, Download Report Sample@
Proteins play vital role in carrying chemicals throughout the body, repairing and replacing cells, and protecting the body from viruses and bacteria. It helps in proper development and growth of toddlers, teenagers, and pregnant women and ensures that all the body systems function properly. Rising trend of health and wellness trend has resulted in a huge increase in demand for functional and fortified foods and beverages. The oat protein market is predicted to develop due to higher demand for functional foods and drinks.
Rising preference for healthy and organic products is expected to propel the demand for Oat Protein. As its production does not include addition of any chemical components. North America and Europe are expected to be attractive destinations for oat protein products due to high disposable income and rising health concerns.
In Asia Pacific market consumers are adopting vegan lifestyle due to increase in awareness of consuming natural food products on the overall health. This is expected to open door to many opportunities in future.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America Oat Protein Market is estimated to be valued at USD 11.73 Mn in the year 2022 and to register a value of US$ 18.84 Mn in 2032, witnessing a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period
- Market share of Latin America and Oceania is 4.2% and 4.3%, respectively, in 2022.
- The European Oat Protein market is expected to reach USD at 11.2 Mn IN 2032
- Growing customer preference for organically sourced products without any chemical preservatives is expected to propel the demand for products that make use of Oat Protein across global markets.
- By Application, the food industry holds the highest market share of 55% during assessment year.
“Key players of Oat protein market are developing new product variants. Wide endues applications of Oat Protein like Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Pharmacy are expected to boost the demand for Oat protein market. Manufacturers offering innovative clean-labelled products to benefit in long.” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @
Key manufacturers have invested substantially in developing innovative products that have multiple utilities. Mergers and alliances have been a prominent growth strategy practised by companies planning to extend their market presence in the global oat protein market.
- Nebraska’s “poultry only” protein conversion factory which has a total investment of almost $50 million was celebrated. The event marked the end of a four-year construction process that included the rebuilding of the current red meat conversion facility centre. The poultry expansion is expected to employ around 100 employees, at the Wahoo facility, Byproducts from the upcoming Lincoln Premium Poultry factory in Fremont will be treated at the poultry facility.
Oat Protein Market by Category
By Form, Oat Protein Market is segmented as:
By Application, Oat Protein Market is segmented as:
- Personal Care/ Cosmetics
- Other Applications
By Sales Channel, Oat Protein Market is segmented as:
- Offline Sales Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Sales Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Platform
Request Customization @
By Region, Oat Protein Market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the Global Market worth?
What is the demand outlook forecast for the Market Globally?
What was the last 5-year CAGR for the demand in the Market?
At What Rate will Oat Protein Market Demand Grow in Europe?
At What Rate Will Oat Protein Market Demand Grow in North America?
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs