The global non-dairy yogurt market, spurred by innovations in flavored yogurt varieties, is expected to see an uptrend over the next decade. The non-dairy yogurt market, which is projected to reach USD 12.2 billion by the end of 2032, will be driven primarily by growing propensity to consume plant-based products. Natural and organic trends are also contributing significantly to the growth of the non-dairy yogurt market.
Unlike conventional products, organic non-dairy yogurt will account for a third of the global market value by 2022. However, this share is expected to expand in the near future, reaching a market value of over $3 billion by the end of the year. projection period. The demand for flavored non-dairy yogurt continues to grow due to wide availability and flavor innovations.
Request Sample of This Report@
Key Implications – Non-dairy Yogurt Market Study
- Demand for coconut yogurt will increase at a CAGR of ~5.8% during the forecast period (2022-2032).
- In the global market, the global demand for soybean-dairy yogurt is equivalent to approximately US$2 billion and will account for two-fifths of total market revenues in the near future.
- Sales of non-dairy yogurt are expected to be higher in South and East Asian countries.
- Organic non-dairy yogurt has not yet entered the mainstream.
- The growing demand for natural and organic plant foods among consumers has increased the use of non-dairy yogurts in the food and beverage industry.
- Populations allergic to nuts and seeds may remain a long-standing penetration problem faced by non-dairy yogurt market players.
- Consumer choices today reflect a preference for non-dairy yogurts to be healthy and cost-effective, along with the social and moral values of providing ethical and environmentally friendly products to these consumers.
The increasing incidence of lactose intolerance leads to a significant demand for lactose-free plant-based dairy products. These products that are witnessing high demand include soy yogurt, almond yogurt, coconut yogurt, oat yogurt and rice yogurt.
Ask an Analyst@
What does competitive landscape analysis show?
Leading manufacturers are focusing on increasing spending on research and development activities to introduce innovative non-dairy yogurt flavors. These manufacturers are also improving their foothold globally by establishing strategies for portfolio expansion and supply chain management. Plant-based dairy products as a concept are actually unfamiliar in rural areas and certain cities in developing countries, representing relatively low growth prospects for the non-dairy yogurt market in many countries. This scenario is expected to change over the next few years due to macro factors, including the penetration of the Internet, which is fueling the consolidation of media and food culture.
Learn more about the non-dairy yogurt market
Future Market Insights brings to the fore an unbiased analysis of the global dairy yogurt market with a new offer, providing historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period 2019-2029. This study provides powerful insights into the non-dairy yogurt market based on product type (soy yogurt, coconut yogurt, almond yogurt, oat yogurt, rice yogurt, pea yogurt, etc.), natural (organic and conventional), and form (drinkable). provides and sponnable), flavored (regular/unscented and unscented), sales channels (B2B and B2C), and across seven key geographies.