In 2021, the network access control (NAC) market will generate $1.9 billion in revenue. The network access control market is expected to be worth US$ 27.4 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 27.5% from 2022 to 2032. The network access control market accounted for approximately 13% of the total global network security market.
The report states that the market is expected to reach the valuation of ~US$ 27,409.4 Million by the end of 2032. As per FMI, the proliferation of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend across the enterprises is ultimately propelling the demand in recent years. Network access control solutions are designed to protect network, endpoints and enforces unified network security policy across the IT infrastructure.
With growing adoption of enterprise mobility management (EMM) and mobile device management (MDM), there has been rapid increase in the no. of endpoints accessing enterprise networks. Hence, the NAC systems protect the user-owned devices for network vulnerabilities and separate them from corporate-owned devices securely.
Get a Sample Copy of Report @
To defend their networks from this influx of unmanaged devices, organizations must keep existing network access control up to date or purchase network access control. Network access control solutions increase IoT device characterization, particularly in certain vertical markets.
- By component, the network access control appliances segment is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global demand for network access control during the forecast period. However, network access control software segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 29.9% through 2032.
- Among the enterprise size, SMEs segment is estimated to grow by 28.8% CAGR during the forecast period.
- By Industry, the IT and telecom segment is anticipated to increase at highest CAGR of 31.1% between 2022 & 2032.
- North America region is dominating network access control market followed by Europe region in 2022. South Asia & Pacific is estimated as the fastest growing region during the forecast period.
- The market in U.S. is expected to progress at a CAGR of around 25.0% through 2032.
- In China, the network access control market is expected to grow by 10.8X during the forecast period.
Shortage of Skilled Security Professionals a Big Challenge
Organizations are finding it difficult to keep up with cybersecurity threats due to a significant scarcity of experienced professional security professionals.
To overcome these resource restrictions, businesses require stronger security tools and automated processes. While a business or major corporation may have the means to put up an expert security team, they will most likely be forced to execute a variety of other IT tasks. Many functions can be offloaded and their burden can be automated using next-generation network access control.
To offer critical tools for security monitoring, such efficient network access controls are being created. In order to serve large corporations and SMEs, NAC solution providers collaborate with managed security services providers (MSSPs), to broaden their capabilities.
Ask for Customization @
Network Access Control Appliances
- Network Access Control Software
- Professional Services
- Consulting Service
- Support & Maintenance
- Installation and Deployment
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Enterprise Size:
- Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Request a Complete TOC @